GaleDaWindMasta

Rank 0
GaleDaWindMasta
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Hey there, people

Introduction
Concerning Ragnarok I, I very late to the scene. It was(is) a game that pretty much catered to the players it began with. Old players pretty much command the market and PVP scene. So, it was in vain that I try multiple times to enjoy the game as much as I could over the years, but each time I tried to become heavily invested in it, I would come to a dead stop and abandon the game for several months at a time. It most certainly is a great and fun game, but it does not lend itself very well to new(er) players, I feel.

So I was excited when I heard a sequel was on its way. Not only would I experience the world in a new way, but I'd be able to have a fresh start with everyone at the same time and be a part of the community that would build the foundation for newcomers.

During the time the Beta of Ragnarok II became available overseas and after experiencing it on my own, I ended up looking around forums and various other place to see what others were thinking of it.

Eventually, I came across the backstory behind the development of what was originally going to be Ragnarok II and its development team. Finding out that the original creators Ragnarok Online didn't have full reign to do what they wanted and split from the company to start anew to create the game that is now soon to arrive. The true, spiritual successor to Ragnarok Online, Lime Odyssey.

That's why I'm here now. Anxiously awaiting this game like the rest of you. I've been lurking these forums and the fan site for a few months, now. Checking for news. Now that official announcements and events have finally begun, I decided it was time I make myself a part of this community.

So, hello. I hope we get along well. (:

Call me Vensaval <a> photo LeeSinSigwoBorders.jpg</a>
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:26 pm
Ah someone has done their research!

Welcome to the Lime Odyssey forums~
The true spiritual successor to Ragnarok Online \o/

If you have any questions feel free to ask Smile
Almost everything is readily available if ya read through the forums, however if you want to learn more about the game, feel free to check out the fansite: http://www.lime-paradise.info.

Currently there's a couple events going on, good luck if ya do participate in them! Very Happy

Edification

Rank 0
Edification
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:42 pm
Hello~ Although I'm also pretty new to the community, I extend my welcome.

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:50 pm
Hello there. Very Happy Welcome to the Lime Odyssey boat. Hope to see you around.

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:16 pm
-pounces on- Hi hi It's nice to meet chuuuu~♪♪♪ and welcomezzzzzzzzz~♪♪♪ ^ω^ I sure you'll get along with almost everyone so don't be afraid to make some friends and let your voice be heared around hereeee~ ♥

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:31 pm
Hihi! ♥
RO2 was a disappointment imo, I'm hoping LO will make the first game more justice.

GaleDaWindMasta

Rank 0
GaleDaWindMasta
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:42 pm
Zenia1 wrote:
-pounces on- Hi hi It's nice to meet chuuuu~♪♪♪ and welcomezzzzzzzzz~♪♪♪ ^ω^ I sure you'll get along with almost everyone so don't be afraid to make some friends and let your voice be heared around hereeee~ ♥  

*pats head* This type of energy is familiar to me.

And yes, Bambi. It surely was. There's not living up to the hype, and then there's being an absolute bore. Real let down.

Really hope Lime Odyssey will succeed where ROII has failed.

Call me Vensaval <a> photo LeeSinSigwoBorders.jpg</a>

havenlux

Rank 0
havenlux
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:14 pm
Oh hi~ and welcome ^^ I'm new here too so I hope we'll get along well :3

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:22 pm
Welcome to Lime Odyssey community Very Happy

xSerenitas