faarietail

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:25 pm
So I think that it is too soon to put another *AA event just when it recently happened, which brought down the price of *AA in our servers. Almost everyone in our server has one which brought it down to the price of 30k-40k, which is less than your ap promotion, which is usually 50k, possibly discouraging people to spend when you want them to on ap promotion.

Second, I think jewel farm should be once every other week because as you already know there are people who do not like jewel farm because they think that it will destroy the the price market because people are selling for a cheap price. Economics, people: if the supply curve shifts down because of more suppliers due to jewel farm, then the demand will also increase but at a lower price for it to reach equilibrium. However, I feel from talking to people in game that most people like jewel farm as it is a way for them to get items that are usually harder to get, giving them a chance to compete against people who are over powered. From what i feel people who like jewel farm > people who dont like jewel farm. I feel that jewel farm is also like another excitement for people who like to gamble and spend money. They can feel the joys and sadness of losing or winning, just like forting a weapon or something.

Lastly, I think that forting should have different prizes each time, like maybe attribute pearls.
It would give people more reason to waste their medals or money to fort.
Advertisement

OliviaZ_35484

Rank 0
OliviaZ_35484
PostedApr 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Agreed.

Jewel Farm
I believe what symphony says here have a point, There are many who depend on jewel farm to make the game much more enjoyable since most of them had already lost the reason to strive in playing after achieving many of their goals. Jewel Farm helps many ensure their doubts even if it was by a tiny bit, and likewise satisfies many who has an addiction to gamble. Allowing jewel farm to occur ever other week will not only raise the amount people spend for it but lure more people into the game. why you ask? It's human properties, part of our brain is anticipating for excitment just like how games lure many in ,indeed this is the very same.

I'm sure by what we've all seen prices have been drastically high ever since jewel farm ended, imposingly this was due to the lack of obtainable items, by allowing jewel farm we are able to see an pattern week 1 week 2 each week likewise would most possibly have different changes in prices of course this is to be expected. many enjoy jewel farm and simply do not wish for it to end. as symphony has said before quote: " It would also give people more reason to purchase ap/coins"

faarietail wrote:
So I think that it is too soon to put another *AA event just when it recently happened, which brought down the price of *AA in our servers. Almost everyone in our server has one which brought it down to the price of 30k-40k, which is less than your ap promotion, which is usually 50k, possibly discouraging people to spend when you want them to on ap promotion.

Second, I think jewel farm should be once every other week because as you already know there are people who do not like jewel farm because they think that it will destroy the the price market because people are selling for a cheap price. Economics, people: if the supply curve shifts down because of more suppliers due to jewel farm, then the demand will also increase but at a lower price for it to reach equilibrium. However, I feel from talking to people in game that most people like jewel farm as it is a way for them to get items that are usually harder to get, giving them a chance to compete against people who are over powered. From what i feel people who like jewel farm > people who dont like jewel farm. I feel that jewel farm is also like another excitement for people who like to gamble and spend money. They can feel the joys and sadness of losing or winning, just like forting a weapon or something.

Lastly, I think that forting should have different prizes each time, like maybe attribute pearls.
It would give people more reason to waste their medals or money to fort.  

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:38 pm
there may be one reason that isn't not coming back this week. remember the person that won wedding ring+5 from jewel farm? seems it was a hack that got used to get it. now jewel farm is closed till further notice so it can't be hacked with no more. or taking it off or keboshing it for something else since devs are getting as much negative feedback as positive i bet. so it's a grey zone like fortune wheel is now. probably going to replace it for another system like it. until then just bear with it guys. complaining isn't going to make them bring something back that just ate up enough coins to buy a house. that's how much money they lost from it.

pho78

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:48 pm

seriously No JewFarm 2 week in a row

LOL.
yeah all you seller are happy because you cant make any coins if there is JF. but other play that have money they want jewfarm at least give us a day off from grinding and have some fun.
I think after this week alot of people will take a break from this game. LOL

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 04, 2013 10:10 pm
want to get mad at someone get mad at the guy dumb enough to hack the thing in the first place. or for all we know no more jf cause it's being replaced when update hits with 4.0 O.o

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:01 pm
xkokin wrote:
want to get mad at someone get mad at the guy dumb enough to hack the thing in the first place. or for all we know no more jf cause it's being replaced when update hits with 4.0 O.o  

Just wondering, where did you get this piece of information that it was a hack that got that guy a WR+5? Did the GMs tell you this? Did the person tell you he hacked? Couldn't he have just been really lucky? I mean if it really was a hack, he could have easily gotten 100 WR+5 to sell. However, so far, there was only one WR+5 that was ever found in all three servers.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:06 pm
The tiny little chicks in the Jewel Farm all grew up. We needa wait until the next batch of eggs are hatched before running Jewel farm again!! JK will back really soon.

BTW, no one hacked and got the Wedding Ring +5. That player simply got lucky and won an awesome prize.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:12 pm
you sure? i'm still suspicious about it O.o. seems all to well played out to me.

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:13 pm
Thank You Mazinger for clarifying things up (=

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:16 pm
xkokin wrote:
you sure? i'm still suspicious about it O.o. seems all to well played out to me.  

calm down. This game is like 40% luck and that player was just extremely lucky. Those once in a lifetime events can happen.