Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedApr 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Aprils fools is going to far away

With almost 8k stars points (that more or less means 25kk wasted on astral) I got a orange MATK, deflection, aegis and other useless one i didn't remember. So, 1 usefull, 1 usefull but not a priorite and 2 for throw, not even a purple will destroyer that is the one want for my lv50 mage.
After 5-6 weeks playing i discovered that other publisher has european servers and chose to make a ranger here to check the schedule, with the first 500k wasted on astral got orange will destroyer (remember, archer class) and a energine.
Add here the ridiculous amount of bullhorn i'm getting while other players get 50x soul crystal twice in a row and...
/rage
/tableflip
/ragequit

Looks like the game is kidding me! True history.

Not complaining, just to make you laugh a little.

Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedApr 03, 2013 3:12 pm
Yeah Astrals can be a pain. But just remember right now do only Manual capture. Eventually one day you're astrals will look like this:

Also Red Astrals should be out in Part III. So you could always have a lot better luck with reds then oranges. But just remember only PAtk, MAtk, PDef, MDef, Charm, HP, Block, and Crit are becoming Reds.

I had the same issue at first that Astrals took awhile to get rolling, once you start getting them it seems to make them roll faster.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Re: Aprils fools is going to far away

Cacuga wrote:
With almost 8k stars points (that more or less means 25kk wasted on astral) I got a orange MATK, deflection, aegis and other useless one i didn't remember. So, 1 usefull, 1 usefull but not a priorite and 2 for throw, not even a purple will destroyer that is the one want for my lv50 mage.
After 5-6 weeks playing i discovered that other publisher has european servers and chose to make a ranger here to check the schedule, with the first 500k wasted on astral got orange will destroyer (remember, archer class) and a energine.
Add here the ridiculous amount of bullhorn i'm getting while other players get 50x soul crystal twice in a row and...
/rage
/tableflip
/ragequit

Looks like the game is kidding me! True history.

Not complaining, just to make you laugh a little.  

It's all a matter of luck, sometimes you get really lucky, and sometimes really unlucky.

I've had it where I've gotten 2 orange astrals in the same chain of clicks. I've also had with where I've gone 7k astral points without getting a single orange.

The game doesn't distinguish between classes for the purposes of drops. Just as an archer can get a Knight sword from dungeons, they can get Will Destroyer from astrals.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedApr 04, 2013 6:59 am
Yes i know is a matter of luck and as i said i'm not complaining but i found funny the fact that after 8k points can't get a will destroyer not even purple for my mage and with 500k got one for my archer, useless astral for archers. If someone comes in this moment and tell me there is a developer controlling the astrals ans trolling me i would believe it xDD

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:27 am
Cacuga wrote:
Yes i know is a matter of luck and as i said i'm not complaining but i found funny the fact that after 8k points can't get a will destroyer not even purple for my mage and with 500k got one for my archer, useless astral for archers. If someone comes in this moment and tell me there is a developer controlling the astrals ans trolling me i would believe it xDD  

they troll us all Very Happy