Chaoukis

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Farm/tank question

Hello,

Well, i'm new to Dk and made two shadowmagers. My highest one is lv 20 with 34 INT, but i wanted to make/be a beast farmer/tanker. So i made a new account. What advice can you guys give me to spend the Stat Pts on and skill builds? I would like to appreciate, and I think this also helps other people.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement

skimi123

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 1:49 pm
Dodge, dodge, doge.
If you can dodge most attacks u wont need high hp, you wont need to heal yourself often and will have more time to aoe. You can learn poison aoe at lvl 10 and start using aoes while questing and you will level up fast. after that go for 2nd aoe, you should get it at lvl 18, then lvl up defensive buffs, finish lvling aoes and at lvl 30 u you rune boss gears with dodge runes and go nuts. But dodge build isn't so good in pvp.

Chaoukis

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 2:13 pm
skimi123 wrote:
Dodge, dodge, doge.
If you can dodge most attacks u wont need high hp, you wont need to heal yourself often and will have more time to aoe. You can learn poison aoe at lvl 10 and start using aoes while questing and you will level up fast. after that go for 2nd aoe, you should get it at lvl 18, then lvl up defensive buffs, finish lvling aoes and at lvl 30 u you rune boss gears with dodge runes and go nuts. But dodge build isn't so good in pvp.  

Dodge is?
Edit: Nvm it's Dex lol.

skimi123

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 3:00 am
stats in dex but dodge runes, u dont need the acc from dex runes and dodge runes will give more dodge than dex runes