Also annoyed highly by this. Instead of only advertising a game that is even against your own site's rules, how about you also advertise 1) the games that haven't had advertisements in, oh I don't know, YEARS? and 2) the other new game DK Online, which hasn't seen a single ad since before OB began months ago.
If a game hasn't been advertised in years it is probably past its prime. DK Online was a flop of a game that I am perfectly fine with never playing again or seeing an ad for.
I feel many of the people complaining fall into one of a few groups:
1) Mad-bros that its not the game they play being advertised (This is completely fair as everyone wants a bigger community in their game)
2) Mad-bros that the game appears to just be blatant sexuality at first-glance (Me and a few friends of mine tried the game planning to mock it, but after playing for a bit we realized it is actually a good game wrapped in BOOBIES! Also, me and those friends are all gamers, and developers so you should listen to this opinion and come play with us. [See you on Venus])
3) People who just don't like ads (Have you considered adblock or adblock plus? [This won't solve all of them as some are really well done framing ads])
4) Ragers who just want to be mad at something and this looks like a perfectly good band-wagon to jump on (Rage on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done. [Yes I just butchered classic lyrics for my own purpose])
5) People that find the ads truelly offensive (This isn't the 90s with its repressed sexual appetites people quietly hiding their own sexuality so as not to be 'embarrassed'. Welcome to the future.)
In spite of everything I will agree that some of the ads may be a bit too risque for the site they are posted on, but for the most part I have only seen them on sites where they make sense (Game sites).