kalinatek28

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 2:58 am
Not is a waste of time if you make items untradeable buyers need time to farm gold like the rest and buy ap for example for power stones to upgrade equipment, if in this game puts more forms to obtain power stones and other items from the mall for example drop of power stones in bosses... non ap buyers can improve their equipment and ap buyers need farm gold but can obtain power stones or other items direct from shop, this makes the gap between ap buyers and non ap buyers more little.
Advertisement

sikhlord2

Rank 0
sikhlord2
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:15 am
Lets hope the 'dream' isn't a nightmare. Smile

Why?
Because, I find the current prices in the AP shop kinda very steep. Hopefully those prices change. For example, I may be discouraged to buy a Lucky Rune for 499 AP with only +10% success rate. That's $5 in real money lost if the 90% fail rate takes over. I would be happy to see a +50% success rate for a $5 risk investment instead. This may encourage me to buy it on regular basis when needed.

Also, I find this game easier to level and collect gold from dailies and quests so IMO, i may not need to spend 300 ($3) AP on Booster Pacakge to level up by just being patient and doing the routines.

Just my 2 cents on item pricing.

"It's very difficult to soar with eagles when you're playing with turkeys.": - by unknown

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:48 am
The Item Mall is not even close to be finished and wont be launched before minor fixes get fixed.

The Items offered nor the prices are final and will change obviously.

sikhlord2

Rank 0
sikhlord2
PostedApr 04, 2013 12:09 pm
filipvarga wrote:
The Item Mall is not even close to be finished and wont be launched before minor fixes get fixed.

The Items offered nor the prices are final and will change obviously.  

"It's very difficult to soar with eagles when you're playing with turkeys.": - by unknown