sikhlord2

Rank 0
sikhlord2
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:55 am

READY TO SPEND AP - Where's my Item Mall?

With new PVP map incoming soon, I want to use my stock AP (from LC account) to ante-up my gear to the max if I can to give me a better chance of survival in that wicked map with wicked mob and wicked/ruthless players. WHERE'S MY ITEM MALL!!!?

Also, with this new map/level cap, it's time to wise up on choosing the strongest guild any1 can join, cementing bonds with buddies, coordinating strong parties, and reviewing stats and skills. I wonder if skill/stat reset items would be available when the IM is up?

Guilds who are at current max level already have an advantage over lower-level ones with all the guild buff bonuses up and will get more bonuses if the new content include them.

Some people already got 400 vc's and got legendary emtlant weps (gratz to them) while the rest who are still <100>X<400 may have wasted time or missed out on the benefits of using a lesser heroic (but very potent) wep if new weps comes up but I could be wrong.

So please open up the IM before the new update arrives.

"It's very difficult to soar with eagles when you're playing with turkeys.": - by unknown
Advertisement

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:09 am
only thing i can say when i see people begging for IM, if you can't play without it then this game is not for you, nor other game ever, except Mario maybe

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

sikhlord2

Rank 0
sikhlord2
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:21 am
blackdragon214 wrote:
only thing i can say when i see people begging for IM, if you can't play without it then this game is not for you, nor other game ever, except Mario maybe  

Sry bud ur assumption or judgement of AP spenders is flawed. This game is not for non-ap spenders alone. The game is an investment for AGE and they expect/hope for ROI when players spend AP otherwise you wouldn't be playing either. It's the AP spenders who will keep this game running going forward after GA'd so please don't judge AP spenders that way.

One, thing, I'm not begging, I'm requesting for early availability. I already have AP to spend and want to use it rather than let it sit there for nothing and I found this game worth the AP I'm planning to spend compared to like Scarlet Blade.

"It's very difficult to soar with eagles when you're playing with turkeys.": - by unknown

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:51 am
IMHO, would be nice to have working Shop...
AP spenders would be able to buy AP items by real money and sell them to players by in-game gold (or exchange to something).
Best symbiosis for both sides.

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:55 am
I have nothing against AP spenders, since as you said without them AGE would not be able to keep the game running

However i dislike those who cry about game being hard just because they can not spend AP in it and as soon as Item Mall is open they think they are the best because they have AP items

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

sikhlord2

Rank 0
sikhlord2
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:26 am
blackdragon214 wrote:
I have nothing against AP spenders, since as you said without them AGE would not be able to keep the game running

However i dislike those who cry about game being hard just because they can not spend AP in it and as soon as Item Mall is open they think they are the best because they have AP items  

Again bud, your assumption is flawed, a generalization or stereotyped. I don;t care if you dislike AP spenders but when you misjudge other people's intents in playing this game, then I advice you to rethink what you said. People always find ways to better enjoy a game like this and 'improving' gear is one of them. You have ur own way i believe. I haven't seen any1 who posted here (I maybe wrong) crying how hard the game is. Most people cry about something else like no new content, bugs, lags, etc, but not because the game is hard.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
LadyBorderlinex
PostedApr 03, 2013 2:03 pm
mykolag wrote:
IMHO, would be nice to have working Shop...
AP spenders would be able to buy AP items by real money and sell them to players by in-game gold (or exchange to something).
Best symbiosis for both sides.  

The AP shop works, it just has not been released yet. In time, as more changes come to the game and bring us out of open beta, the item mall will open and your dream would become a reality. =D

~LadyB

Kevlarmagaus

Rank 0
Kevlarmagaus
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:04 pm
Having the Beta Item malll items and able to SEE the item mall (and all its goodness) is sush a tease!~ I miss being able to tele to the Temple. Now I have to dance around a patting Sharr, who like to spawn on meh head at times. Oh well, it just takes more in-game time, right?

Toi

IGN: Tirzah

"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Bonzi - Across the 8th Dimension

kalinatek28

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 1:14 am
My opinion would be that anything that improves the player or his equipment in the store can not be sold to other players to foment easy gold.
Make a game no p2w its impossible with a shop, but trying to make all items of the shop unsellable its a good way.

Only want to know if costumes in the shop will be permanent or last for several days?, im a freak buyer of this lol

sorbek

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
sorbek
PostedApr 04, 2013 2:42 am
kalinatek28 wrote:
My opinion would be that anything that improves the player or his equipment in the store can not be sold to other players to foment easy gold.
Make a game no p2w its impossible with a shop, but trying to make all items of the shop unsellable its a good way.

Only want to know if costumes in the shop will be permanent or last for several days?, im a freak buyer of this lol  

Making item mall items untradeable is a pretty bad idea. It creates a gap where you 100% have to pay to get ap items. This hurts ap buyers because it forces them to spend tons of time farming AND still buy ap. Non buyers can farm all they want but until they buy ap its kind of a waste of time for them.

It's pretty unlikely they would do this, but then again those perfect lapisia's from shaiya were untradeable (another nail in that games coffin btw). Game needs some kind of mega gold sink like resistance/mastery training but with only one kind of currency such a system isn't as effective. Basically there should be some kind of incentive for ap buyers to want to sell ap items for gold for a healthy economy that has cash shop items which provide upgrades.

Etain -Reborn- Sorbet 70 UM Mage