sirandy82

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:17 am

3rd world boss and patch

so were told that we have to log off for this so and so incoming patch and Zeal says being on during this time can dmg your account
so how come nothing happens to the 20 some people that were on the server fighting 3rd world boss and then those of us who actually did like we were told have to suffer coming back to a wb whos hp has reset back down to 178 million from 375 mil.
please fix this mistake cause if last night was any indication we wont get that wb back to 375 million anytime soon
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedApr 03, 2013 12:39 pm
Bosses HP goes down when it's not killed. Bosses HP goes up when it's killed within 10 minutes of spawn.

sirandy82

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 3:40 pm
thank you for telling me something i know. so why if the server is shut down for 90% of people
do us people who weren't able to log into the game have to suffer by having the world boss not be at the same hp it was before the patch.

Saveric

Saveric
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:00 pm
sirandy82 wrote:
thank you for telling me something i know. so why if the server is shut down for 90% of people
do us people who weren't able to log into the game have to suffer by having the world boss not be at the same hp it was before the patch.  

You do know that even if no one was on the HP would of dropped right? You seem to say it's something you know, but it's obvious that you don't know.

_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:05 pm
Saveric wrote:
sirandy82 wrote:

You do know that even if no one was on the HP would of dropped right? You seem to say it's something you know, but it's obvious that you don't know.  

I believe there is a more important issue here*every time there is a patch certain players still have access to the world boss each and every time and make good money at it while everyone who follows the rules are excluded*as well there were results in the Guild battle for players that caused damage.....how's that possible if the servers are supposed to be offline....

is this a hack? an exploit? can some please explain because I too would like to solo a boss for an hour with 3 other people for gold.....

Can we get a GM's comment on this....it's not an isolated incident

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.

Saveric

Saveric
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:36 pm
_Mighty_ wrote:

I believe there is a more important issue here*every time there is a patch certain players still have access to the world boss each and every time and make good money at it while everyone who follows the rules are excluded*as well there were results in the Guild battle for players that caused damage.....how's that possible if the servers are supposed to be offline....

is this a hack? an exploit? can some please explain because I too would like to solo a boss for an hour with 3 other people for gold.....

Can we get a GM's comment on this....it's not an isolated incident  

Considering that they've been talking only concerned about the Boss HP being lower because it didn't die due to maintenance.

Also with World Boss Stand-In now in game players can set up Stand In for Maintenance World Bosses.

Fluorita

Rank 0
Fluorita
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:39 pm
I was one of the players that was online to get a few hits on this last world boss, so I can tell you this: I did not use any hack to get into the game, I just simply refreshed the page and saw that the servers were back online, meaning the patch was over.
Now, in my particular case, I checked quite late, pretty much 10 mins before the world boss battle time was over, so didn't get much gold/daru, just the usual amount.

Hope this helps clear things.

_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:58 pm
There were players that competed at Guild battle during last patch and then went on to work on the WB while servers were still unavailable.....yes it opened for the last 10 mins in the hour of WB for everyone else....I don't know about S1 but world boss was worked the entire spawn and you could see it it by looking at the people at 6% and 7% damage that made 5 and 6 mill gold.

Any guild leader that had a damage report from last guild battle could tell you who was online.

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.

Hwa.Ryun

Rank 0
Hwa.Ryun
PostedApr 03, 2013 5:46 pm
What Fluorita says is right. I had a similar case during last month's patch, where I refreshed the page, got the server list, figured the patch was over and game was up, so got in and tried to get a head-start on the events before the crowds came. Only later did I find out this was unintentional and I and others weren't meant to be in the game.

Since then I've avoided trying to login until there's an official go-ahead from Mazinger or whoever, but it wouldn't surprise me if other people continue making this mistake, especially new players too ignorant to know something was wrong (such as was my case).

I don't know why the server list sometimes appears when the page is refreshed, but preventing that from happening, if possible, should stop people from being able to log into the server prematurely.

Fluorita

Rank 0
Fluorita
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:41 pm
_Mighty_ wrote:
There were players that competed at Guild battle during last patch and then went on to work on the WB while servers were still unavailable.....yes it opened for the last 10 mins in the hour of WB for everyone else....I don't know about S1 but world boss was worked the entire spawn and you could see it it by looking at the people at 6% and 7% damage that made 5 and 6 mill gold.

Any guild leader that had a damage report from last guild battle could tell you who was online.  

Err.... Sorry if I misunderstood the topic, but Sirandy82 was only addressing the world boss issue, which is why I decided to comment on it. As for the guild battles, can't say anything about it, as I was not aware this was even possible. I'm as lost here as to why that happened as you :/