PoArVl

Rank 0
PoArVl
PostedApr 03, 2013 5:14 am   Last edited by PoArVl on Apr 03, 2013 5:24 am. Edited 3 times in total

"The Story Thus Far ?"

Lore extension project
The original Lore, wrote or posted by tactics, is quite interesting. But it seams it is just been pulled out from the larger story. And as there is no official plans for extending it. I took the liberty to try and cover some moments that was missed out in the "original".

For now, I will concentrate on some events that took place before 1st Entry.
Advertisement

PoArVl

Rank 0
PoArVl
PostedApr 03, 2013 5:17 am
Genesis Corp Company Archives, "Section 13"
TOP SECRET, For authorized personal ONLY
Personal log from: **.**.**** - **.**.****, by ******

Entry 23.12.32:

We have finally arrived at the crush site. It is amazing, how fast Genesis Corp can react in this situations. Just yesterday I was in Corp lab and knew nothing about it. But today I am here as since assistant to the exploration team.

I have seen it from the air. It looks like a nuclear bomb was blown up there. Luckily first scans shows just rudimentary space radiation, nothing we should worry about. But, it seams whatever is crashed here, it came from the outside of atmosphere. It came from space...

For some reason we could not approach to the crush site directly, so we have made landing ten kilometers away from the epicenter. As soon as we arrived we was greeted by an armed people. Wearing all black and with quite advanced weaponry. It seams Genesis Corp is very serious about this and they not intend to share or let anyone know about what have crushed in there. I would not be even surprised if they would lock down the whole territory.

The briefing just ended. This is even more serious then I have expected. We was forbidden to use any means of communication with outside World. Nor we can leave the camp or move about freely. This all makes me wounder. What I have seen from the air, looked allot like Tunguska, back in the 1908. I have studied this event quite allot, back in the days. Could it be the reason why I am here?

Three hours have passed since we arrived. The Command, rush us, they want to set out to the crush site as soon as possible. And it seams I am not the only one "guest" here. I have noticed many others and they all seam from different countries. Looks like Genesis Corp have really pulled some strings to gather us all here. It seams whatever crushed there, they want it badly.

One hour from my last entry. It seams we are ready to go. But why there is so many armed personnel? We was told it is a simple meteorite, but from the looks of it and the scale of operation. It is something more then just some celestial body that fell on Earth. If I would be one of this "UFO Hunters". I would think that it is some space ship have crushed in there. In any case. This is my las entry for now. I don't know if I would be able to make more later... Or would be allowed to.

"I will deliver you bad luck"

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 03, 2013 5:19 am
Instead of posting a new post maybe go ahead and edit ya first post???

And also maybe some kind of forewords/afterwords would help~~~

Me: Lazy, perverted, talkative, got lots of interests, otaku.... That more or less sums me up XD.

Huntersteel85

Rank 0
Huntersteel85
PostedApr 24, 2013 5:26 pm
Tralalalala