riddick.liddell

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:25 pm   Last edited by riddick.liddell on Apr 03, 2013 7:07 pm. Edited 1 time in total

The Lore as I have come to imagine it

Null and void
feel free to delete
Advertisement

ckdragonck

Rank 0
ckdragonck
PostedApr 03, 2013 1:01 am

Go read the Lore on the main website, PLEASE.

Who are you now? Who are you really? Are you really you? Am I really me? I'm a Loremaster, Animistic Metaphysical Philosopher with a knack for Situational Ethics, and a Demiromantic Asexual.... Those are what I am. But WHO am I? ): ): ):

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 03, 2013 1:14 am
Lolz I agree with ckdragonck, go to the main site and read the lore there....

On the other hand I kinda gotta hand it down to you, for making such a lore. Though still....
Go read the lore on the main page..

riddick.liddell

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:19 am
ckdragonck wrote:

Go read the Lore on the main website, PLEASE.  

Why?
I'm quite content to continue along this path. It's why I chose this sub forum.

riddick.liddell

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:26 am
michaelxushi wrote:

On the other hand I kinda gotta hand it down to you, for making such a lore. Though still....

As soon as I read the lore given to us, it's no longer creativity. It becomes something else. But really this is about as far as it goes for me in terms of writing. It's a video game. I would sooner build story from vidcap. Not because I can't write and create beyond that but it feels like I'm using a shovel to do the job of a hammer.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:38 am
I see....

Well every man(& women) is more or less free to do whatever they want(though I suggest to not do things that hurt/irritate etc. other people....).

Anyways I'm just gonna stay around and see how this turns out :3
Though if ya plan on adding more...
The maybe try at least make some kind of forewords and maybe also try linking it like how ckdragonck has done in his topic(flamedancer). That way it be more manageable(my opinion).

Me: Lazy, perverted, talkative, got lots of interests, otaku.... That more or less sums me up XD.

gryffon011

Rank 0
gryffon011
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:50 am
I understand your feelings, but you should submit this as an original idea having nothing to do with Scarlet Blade. In world fan-fic needs to follow the backstory given by the creators, otherwise it's not fan-fic anymore, it's original work ripping off the names and events of another original work.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:56 am
Gryffon is right...
Though this sub forum is called stories/writing/fan fiction....
And what riddick has written isn't completely based on Scarlet Blade, but more like inspired by Scarlet Blade I guess....

Me: Lazy, perverted, talkative, got lots of interests, otaku.... That more or less sums me up XD.

Huntersteel85

Rank 0
Huntersteel85
PostedApr 24, 2013 5:26 pm
GTFO

Huntersteel85

Rank 0
Huntersteel85
PostedJun 04, 2013 3:35 pm
riddick.liddell wrote:
michaelxushi wrote:

As soon as I read the lore given to us, it's no longer creativity. It becomes something else. But really this is about as far as it goes for me in terms of writing. It's a video game. I would sooner build story from vidcap. Not because I can't write and create beyond that but it feels like I'm using a shovel to do the job of a hammer.  

And yes. It can