FearSky

Rank 0
FearSky
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:38 pm
Yeah Titans pretty fun when fks are around, if im on ill drop everything and run there ^^
Advertisement

Lydhe

Rank 0
Lydhe
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:54 pm
Hi hi,

Good initiative and I wish you good luck, if I wasn't already in a guild I will certainly join you, but I'm happy with my guild at the moment.

Estel, main medic of HSink guild.

_Kajimura_

Rank 0
_Kajimura_
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:00 pm
FearSky wrote:
Name: Yerico
Experience: Eden Eternal http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad130/Seanxoc/snapshot_20130223_175410_zpsf770bd01.jpg and many more
Class: Sentinal
About myself:.. I realy do love pvp ;3
Level: 29
Extra: I Have detection! lol yeah im taking a break from EE for a while to pvp on this game.
Im constantly changing my sent builds *reset 3 times today alone* to find the right build.
i like to think of myself as support dps detect i prefer to hang back and focus any healers or SW that stray  

You can't possibly imagine how much I hate that detection skill of yours xD

GL with the guild ^.^

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:03 pm
FearSky wrote:
Name: Yerico
Experience: Eden Eternal http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad130/Seanxoc/snapshot_20130223_175410_zpsf770bd01.jpg and many more
Class: Sentinal
About myself:.. I realy do love pvp ;3
Level: 29
Extra: I Have detection! lol yeah im taking a break from EE for a while to pvp on this game.
Im constantly changing my sent builds *reset 3 times today alone* to find the right build.
i like to think of myself as support dps detect i prefer to hang back and focus any healers or SW that stray  

Hey yerico, glad to see your interest. Considering how we pvp'd together earlier, I'd like to have you on board. Seem creative with your build if you respec that much, and nice EE ranking! :) See you when the servers are back up, hopefully. A sentinel is what we were hoping for. :D

Thanks you Lydhe, often nice to have hsink around.

Thank you too Kaji.. holy crap, your signature... n_n lol

Lanolynn

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:08 pm
Character name: Mimi
Experience (other games you've played?): Spirit Tales Online, I was a healer in one of the top guilds (Celestial)
Your class: Medic
Something about yourself: I'm very competitive even though I keep that side of me hidden, I love winning, but not on easy mode-- I'd rather be the underdog
Personal achievement that makes you better than average: nothing in this game yet, working on it though, gon be a top medic
Current level: 23, a bit slow to level, but I'll speed up if you want; I've been taking it easy
Extra (Something I should know?): When I die I think "lol I died derrrp"

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:27 pm
~ Little Update ~

Since it's hard to determine the skill of a player without giving them a shot, I'll accept most common requests and see how our synergy is together in a fight. After a certain period of time, if the person does not live up it's expectations he/she gets the boot. (This is in no way meant to be mean, rude or bullyish.)

Our goal is to take on as many as possible, with as few as possible.

So as of now, the above are all automatically accepted. Whispers me in game for an invite. Let's see how it goes. Smile

ottjoshua

Rank 0
ottjoshua
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:02 pm
Good luck on the recruitment Vix. I know you all will do well and I look foward to seeing you and your guild in Caergate.

Kyoto

kahler2008

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:01 am

Murmaider Application

29 SW PVPer
Character name: Kryptlin
Experience (other games you've played?): Long list but most recent; Tera(Slayer), Swtor(Assassin), Rift(Warrior), Age of Wushu(Scholar)
Your class: Shadow Walker
Something about yourself: Male, 22 years old, and rather pvp then pve
Personal achievement that makes you better than average: Nothing much irl but in game I currently have 1300+ kills with mostly running solo. I like to stream on twitch for viewers interested in the game or pvp.
Current level:29
Extra (Something I should know?): twitch.tv/kryptlin08

Bacon > All

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:05 am
Thanks for the kind words ottjo, really appreciate all the support. :)

I can feel like we're growing, I get a lot of requests hourly. But I do not want to become a zerg-guild, so a trial period is usually in order to become a full member. Quality over quantity.

Make the wish come true, join up PvP-RG's. :) It'll be fun.

Sadly, I'm the kind of person that finds it very hard to say No. Behind this egocentric seemingly jerk I'm actually a person with a good heart and shyness. I swear! If you don't happen to be in Murmaider anymore at one point.. I truly did it with pain in my heart.

@Kryptlin. See you in game. ;>

Glorypath

Rank 0
Glorypath
PostedApr 04, 2013 6:01 pm
Character name: ArtNStyle
Experience: tried many but the ones i played for long would be Cabal, Karos, RoM, DCUO and naw SB
Class: Whipper
About myself: I love challenge, "the harder the struggle the sweeter the victory" is my motto.
Personal achievement: in game? I did get a 6 kill monster kill, solo in the middle of Free Knights's outpost in ceargate, does that count?
Lvl: 29
Extra: when i play mmorpg games and i see in chat someone asking "wtich is the best class?" i get the urge to punch that person in the face, am i the only one?