GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:09 pm   Last edited by GMLeo on May 01, 2013 12:02 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Community Spotlight April 2013

Congratulations to kittymix and donpyrotech!
I am pleased to announce our first two Community Spotlight Honorees - kittymix and donpyrotech!

Kittymix (known in game as RaiMarie or Kali Princess) was selected due to her incredible efforts to spread the word about Scarlet Blade. Thanks to her contributions, she brought almost THREE HUNDRED new players to the game! She is a four time winner of the Closed Beta Pet Sweepstakes on Facebook and an excellent example of a dedicated community member. We had a chance to catch up with kittymix and get her thoughts on this subject -

Q. What did you tell your friends about Scarlet Blade when referring them?

A. I told my friends about Scarlet Blade in the best way I knew how. I explained to them that this was one of the rare "adult content" free-to-play MMORPGs that you don't see everyday. The game is the type you can't judge by the cover. The cover makes you believe it just uses *** appeal to lure the players but after playing it for a short while, the storyline and game-play makes it feel much more interesting and entertaining than even the *** appeal. Not many games offer a storyline that makes you giggle or fall out of your chair but this game actually tries to do this and I love it.

Q. How many friends did you tell about the game?

A. I wanted to share this game to all my friends over at a gaming community I used to be senior staff member for so I recommended them to try this game out and was quite successful at it. I have no accurate number but it may very well be over 100 or possibly 1000. I got to know lot of people over past 6 years playing online games so I can never keep up with them lol.

Q. Do you have any advice for players on how to use the social systems in SB?

A. It's really just 2 words Leo. After watching Road House many times the famous quote "Be nice" really helps on socializing with people. It never hurts to show some heart and in fact may reward you in future.

Q. What is your favorite thing about Scarlet Blade?

A. My favorite thing about Scarlet Blade is the Kali! I fell in love with that mech and enjoy blowing stuff up and healing people with it. There's so much in Scarlet Blade that I enjoy but that mech is just so awesome.  

Our second Spotlight honoree for this month is donpyrotech, the player who came closest to winning the Tier 3 awards for Closed Beta participation! Don managed to get FOUR different classes up to level 29, with another at 28 and the sixth at 27. In honor of his achievement, we will be recognizing him here on the Spotlight! We got some great tips from him on how to level up, too!

Q.How long did it take you to get your characters leveled up?

A. It was 32-40 hours in game time per character.

Q. What class was your favorite to level up?

A. Shadow Walker easily was most fun, but defender is a close second.

Q. Do you have any advice for players on how to level up faster?

A. 1. Do all your quests. 2. Do NOT go in dungeons unless you have daily or normal quests in there. 3. Don't party up because Parties split XP way too much in this game so if you want to level with your friends just run along next to each other without the party. 4.Get a timer and time yourself in one spawn over the course of 5 minutes in different monster spawn locations. Whichever is the fastest stay there. 5. Finally, do all your dailies every day.

Q. What is your favorite thing about Scarlet Blade?

A. The balance of power between the classes, the style and look of each class, and the look of the overall look of the environment of the game.  

Congratulations to our honorees for April! To see the main Community Spotlight thread, click here.
Advertisement

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:11 pm
Congrats guys! There's no way I could have gotten that many people to play or get nearly 6 classes to 29 !

IGN: Curaja <Curse> | Whipper Guide Soon to be Edited

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:14 pm
Congratulations, both.
Let's see more of this around here--a strive for a better community.

Zipperumpazoo

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Zipperumpazoo
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:15 pm
Congratulation guys!

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:17 pm
Congrats guys Smile

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:18 pm
Congrats guys! =) Well deserved spotlights.

donpyrotech

Rank 0
donpyrotech
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:27 pm
I ran the numbers a little early and learned I didn't have the time for the last 2. Would have been about 2 or 3 hours off by the time cb ended so i decided to screw around for the last couple hours. Was definitely fun and I got all the info I needed on each class for OB.

Tartarus_HM

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:27 pm
Congrats to both of you! Well done!

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:35 pm
Congratz to both, great achievements, well deserved!

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:19 pm
I brough one player. Where's my shirt?

In all seriousness, over 300? This is madness. Nice work.

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.