Author Message

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
Joined
09 Apr 2012
Posts
338
Location
United States
PostedApr 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Q&A With Pufferfish - Item Mall and Promotions

Ask Pufferfish things


Hey guys! I'm here to answer your questions about the Item Mall and Promotions, and anything else that may be on your mind.

What do you think of the Item Mall stock and prices? Let us know so we can use this feedback to help shape the future of Scarlet Blade!
Advertisement

Elepole

Rank 0
Elepole
Joined
14 Aug 2010
Posts
133
Location
United States
PostedApr 02, 2013 2:29 pm
When costume will be available for sell ? (No, RNG box don't make them available)

Syndica126

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Syndica126
Joined
18 Mar 2013
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedApr 02, 2013 2:31 pm
Elepole wrote:
When costume will be available for sell ? (No, RNG box don't make them available)  


I would like to know this as well. Are we going to just have to deal with gamble boxes or will we be able to actually purchase what we want in terms of costumes?

MMXU

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MMXU
Joined
06 Jan 2010
Posts
307
Location
Forbidden Land Japan
PostedApr 02, 2013 2:34 pm
Needs more variety. Costumes that can be bought directly, with no stats, if possible. Any chances Crimson/Emerald stardust will be added to the cash shop or is that strictly an in-game find? I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make it in but I wanted to get my curiosity out of the way. Would also be nice to see more mounts for direct buy as well as different colors and what not.

Also, will there be a possible return of the school girl outfits in the near future?

Chibij

Rank 0
Chibij
Joined
02 Nov 2008
Posts
63
Location
Augusta United States
PostedApr 02, 2013 2:35 pm
Just a few opinions. First the good.
- Love the 69 ap deals. Quite handy to get some nice items for such a low price
- Do like how there is a nice variety of items at the start (Even though they are in boxes but will get to that later.. )
- Most of the little stuff seems...eh reasonably priced

The bad
-The boxes..ohh the boxes. I mean costumes will be sold separately so that good but the boxes either needs to
1: Have way better rates. I mean we are gambling not only a chance to get the costume..but for the right class as well.
2: Make them cheaper. Why not have those be 69 ap? If you wanna keep the rates as is at least make them a little cheaper...
3: Make class specific gatcha. If only to make it a bit more fair.
-Bike and unsealer price. Ok 30 dollars for a bike is a bit out there. I can understand 15..maybe 20 but that price is a bit high. Also 2o for an unsealer when the starter pack was the same price with more items to go with it. Confused

Item mall just needs some serious rethinking. I know it's still open beta but..

*Note to self..update sig..*

spielezarux

Rank 0
spielezarux
Joined
25 Dec 2012
Posts
39
Location
Flensburg Germany
PostedApr 02, 2013 2:50 pm
Is Aeriagames aware of the annoying Squad and item preview bug?
These 2 Bugs are really really annyoing, making much problems ingame and should be fix asap.

You can fight bosses only with 6 people, because you cant create squads
It's really bad when you wanno do Bosses or Titan with the guild / randoms, other groups (people don't get loot. bacause you could not invite them.

That the item preview is bugged often and dont show stats has made me a lot of money too.
Buying items form the AH, when taking it from the Mail seeing it is already idetified and hast bad stats.

These 2 Bugs are critical and did not fixed for weeks now.

Lethia - Timeless

ZigZagSwag

Rank 0
Joined
27 Mar 2013
Posts
14
Location
Canada
PostedApr 02, 2013 2:57 pm
Thanks to MMXU for pointing me in the direction of this thread.

As i said in this thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1946349#15895355

The whole "Luck" based buying is a bad idea. I don't want to spend money on items I don't want. it's as simple as that. If I want a costume, "let me buy a costume", not "let me buy a very slim chance at getting a costume." It feeds off the gambling aspects of gamers and though it may make Aeria games more money it will create a lot of hatred towards the item mall and will evidently deter players from using it because they don't want to to spend more money for item they want. And lets face it, in the end it just makes the company look more greedy doesn't it?

I will however be buying a bike. The 2999 one is a liiiitle bit expensive but the others are priced nicely.

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
Joined
09 Apr 2012
Posts
338
Location
United States
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:03 pm
Syndica126 wrote:
Elepole wrote:
When costume will be available for sell ? (No, RNG box don't make them available)  


I would like to know this as well. Are we going to just have to deal with gamble boxes or will we be able to actually purchase what we want in terms of costumes?  


We are always trying to optimize the item mall, and there's certainly room for change in the future. Stay tuned for any upcoming promotions!

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
Joined
09 Apr 2012
Posts
338
Location
United States
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:05 pm
spielezarux wrote:
Is Aeriagames aware of the annoying Squad and item preview bug?
These 2 Bugs are really really annyoing, making much problems ingame and should be fix asap.

You can fight bosses only with 6 people, because you cant create squads
It's really bad when you wanno do Bosses or Titan with the guild / randoms, other groups (people don't get loot. bacause you could not invite them.

That the item preview is bugged often and dont show stats has made me a lot of money too.
Buying items form the AH, when taking it from the Mail seeing it is already idetified and hast bad stats.

These 2 Bugs are critical and did not fixed for weeks now.  


The squad feature is something we would like to implement in a future content update.

sewilliams.sw

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
sewilliams.sw
Joined
28 Mar 2013
Posts
83
Location
Detroit, MI United States
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:09 pm
The box rates are way too low.

I bought 14,000+ AP of 50 shades of gray boxes and got no lingerie whatsoever. Nothing.

The lingerie unsealer price seems too high in my opinion.

If you're going to have gamble items at least make the rate decent. The amount I purchased and still nothing is RIDICULOUS
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: