ruitea

Rank 0
ruitea
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:00 am

The Ruichipedia: Beginner Game Guide

Noobie Info Piled into One for your Convenience
The Ruichipedia: Beginner Game Guide
If you're going to put this anywhere else, give me credit where it's due.

Current Sever Status: Open Beta
Current Level Cap: 42
Next Big Patch Information: New map, open pvp/pk zone (new map only), possible level cap increase with map release, possible item mall release

On Races: No specific racial benefits except limitation on class options. You choose both class and race at character creation. Gender locked.

Classes

Per DEX stat for All Classes: 5 Accuracy, 5 Dodge

Paladin:
+Has Armor God Mode Buff to give onto others aka "Pally Buff me Plz" (Single Target Buff)
+Less damage than warrior but more HP/Armor.
+Has 1 awesome Healing skill with a kind-of-long cooldown
+ AoE Taunt is good to take aggro as long as other people aren't attacking said things you want to aggro that you're not currently single-target hitting. Tell your caster "Don't attack them, I got you man" and you should be able to take aggro.
+Master the chain of stuns to get maximum length of stun time. Ask Pro Pally for Details.

All you need to know about stats is:
CON for PvP, DEX/DODGE for PvE.

Per Str: 1 attack, 0.5 crit
Per Con: +30 HP, +2 Health Regen

Warrior:
+Has +15% HP God Mode Buff to give onto others aka "I'm missing 3k HP. WR Buff me Now....Plz." (Party Buff)
+ If you don't have higher damage than the paladin next to you, there's something wrong. If you are really overly more awesome than your paladin though, you will most definitely take aggro from the boss you're killing. Take precautions.
+Master the chain of stuns to get maximum length of stun time. Ask Pro WR for Details.

All you need to know about stats is:
CON for PvP, DEX/DODGE for PvE.

Per Str: 1 attack, 0.5 crit
Per Con: +20 HP, +5 Health Regen

Sorceress:
+ High Matk Burst Damage, Single-Target Skills. Ranged.
+ Damage from Skills. Has Elemental Pet to tank/deal additional damage. Can Heal Pet.
+ Has Godly Speed Buff (Single Target Buff)
+ Can tank Bosses with Pet if you max your Pet-related skills (and you're amazing at healing your pet)
+ Has Shield Skill to tank decent damage

Per CON: 15HP, 0.5 HP Regen
Per DEX: 5 Accuracy, 5 Dodge
Per INT: 6 Magic Attack, 0.5 Magic Crit
Per WIS: 50 Max Mana, 2.5 MP Regen

Shadow Mage:
+ Has Healing Skills
+ Ranged. Damage from Skills.
+ Poison AOE, Bleed/Poison single-attack skills, DoT.
+ Has 3 total AOEs depending on your skill tree
+ Has 10% HP, +100 speed, +100 DEF buffs (the magic resistance one at the moment is useless). (Party Buffs)

= All SM Party Buffs does stack with other classes' single-target and party buffs.
= 66% of your magic attack adds on to your base healing amount

Per CON: 18HP, 1.0 HP Regen
Per INT: 6 Magic Attack, 0.5 Magic Crit
Per WIS: 40 Max Mana, 1.5 MP Regen

Important Noobie Information:
1. Choose Faction (Dione or Eos) at lvl 20. You may switch factions at any time for 50k.
2. You get a restat at lvl30 if you finish your mainline quests.
3. You get a reskill at lvl34-35 depending on when you finish your mainline quests.
4. Keep your runes. Combine yucky runes to get random chance of any other rune (can be combined into a different color rune). There is a chance of combining two I + I runes to get 1 uncommon II rune. You cannot combine different level runes together (ex. cannot I + II. Must be I + I or II + II).
5. HP/Mana Pots are expensive. Use the batches given to you from quests wisely.
6. It's actually really easy to level your character to lvl 20.
7. It's actually very easy to level your character to lvl 30 if you do your quests and aoe/kill a lot of those ~lvl25 Red-named orcs. I stayed there for about 3 levels. Easy exp, Spawns faster than a Fast Food Drive-Through.
8. Once you choose a faction you can join a guild. Each guild is faction-locked and can only invite members of the same faction.

9. Do not be scammed by failed players trying to merchant. It seems obvious, but don't feed the inflating prices. If it ain't a good price for what it is, don't buy it. Just wait until a better offer comes up. If you can't wait, then it's up to you. Supply and Demand.
10. Report stupid bots if you see one. You can press [esc] to see the option.
11. You can block spammers by going to Friends list -> Block Tab. -> Add name.

12. Camp Chat is Faction chat. Only your faction can see this.
13. To edit chat box settings, Right click the various tabs on your chat box (General, Guild..). You can also click and drag a tab out to have two separate chat boxes.
14. Just go through each button on the lower right corner of your screen. That horizontal button menu, to get a grasp of it.
15. To change Key Configurations, press [esc] then Settings -> Key Configurations.
16. If you can't see the bottom of your screen (bottom is cut off), go to Settings -> Graphics and change the resolution until you see it.

17. Typing in Caps Lock doesn't make you seem louder or more excited in any way. I can sound incredibly excited by typing in just lower case letters merely by telling you I'm super excited~! Very Happy

I shall edit and update this later with pretty colors and screenshots at a later time. I'll also put more information, leveling tips, and all that stuff too. If you have things you think other players should know, feel free to post a reply Very Happy or if you just wanna give me a smile and a hug, I'd be the most pleased X3

Advertisement

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:25 am

Re: The Ruichipedia: Beginner Game Guide

Noobie Info Piled into One for your Convenience
ruitea wrote:
Paladin:
+Has Armor God Mode Buff to give onto others aka "Pally Buff me Plz" (Single Target Buff)
+Master the chain of stuns to get maximum length of stun time. Ask Pro Pally for Details  
-There isn't a god mode for any buff from the Paladin. It have a +P.Def buff and an immunity buff that last only 10s or up to 3 hits you receive then it removes.
-The duration for ALL stun skills for all characters is 1,5s whenever is the level of the skill.

ruitea wrote:
Warrior:
+Has +15% HP God Mode Buff to give onto others aka "I'm missing 3k HP. WR Buff me Now....Plz." (Party Buff)
+Master the chain of stuns to get maximum length of stun time. Ask Pro WR for Details.  
-The buff don't give you god mode, it just increase your and your party's HP.
-Warrior CANT chain stun nothing, since it have only ONE stun skill and the duration for ALL stun skills for all characters is 1,5s whenever is the level of the skill.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:40 am
Regarding Skills:
[INFO] Skills for all classes - http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15491371

more information on Wiki too.

ruitea: Would be nice to write "Dodge vs Accuracy" formula...
Magic Dodge vs Dodge, Crit, etc...

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:57 am
Very useful for new players.
Good job!