yoru214

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:32 am

disconnect after more or less a minute

after a minute of logged in, i get this pop up then the game closes
I attach a screenshot of whats been happening since yesterday.

What is the main reason this pop up comes out?

I did a couple of self troubleshooting and found that my connection was ok (average 1.5 MBps). Check if there are third party programs causing it. scan my comp and all was ok.

Can anyone enlighten me about this instance?

Thanks

*P.S. this only happened since yesterday, days prior to yesterday, i didnt encounter such instance.
Advertisement

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedApr 02, 2013 7:28 am
Hello!

Please try running the fullcheck.bat file in your EE folder (default: C:/AeriaGames/EdenEternal). Let me know if that helps at all! ^__^

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:50 am
That is what we like to call the alpaca box.

When you get an alpaca box it is because there is a fatal error (or so assumed) within the client so it gives you that box and force closes.

As Merushii suggested, try to run a fullcheck.bat in your saved location for EE.

yoru214

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:56 am

thanx

thanks for fast response
I'll try your suggestion once I reach home in an hour... Thanks for the response.

yoru214

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:21 pm

tried using the fullcheck.bat

tried using the fullcheck.bat but still the same
Hi again everyone. I did the suggestion (try running the fullcheck.bat) but still same thing happens. the alpaca box pops out after a minute I logged.

By the way, my sis confessed that she tried to log to my account and failed a couple of times. Could it be a reason why I get the alpaca box? I also tried to check everything and even did a full system scan of my comp, it was all fine.

Thanks again.

Phantom_Leonian

Rank 0
Phantom_Leonian
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:05 pm
Hi, Yoru. I may not be able to help you as well as some other people, but I can try. First are you playing on window mode? Also do you have a lot of other programs running in the background? Eden Eternal isn't the lowest end game, and can use a lot of your CPU and RAM resources, and if they're being restricted by other programs, it can cause errors. I recommend giving your computer a defrag, a reboot, and try to run EE with as few background programs open as possible. Hope this helps.

Ign: RequiemOfLions

yoru214

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 10:25 pm

i think i found a bug?

the alpaca box seems to come out only when i open the skill window
Hi, thanks for all the responses, I waited for the update to see if still the same. Last night I was able to log for a few hours and it was fine. but after i open skill window, the alpaca box appeared again. so i re-logged and after i open the skill window and after a few seconds i disconnected. I tried to log again and was not minding for the skills anymore and i did not disconnect.

I not yet sure if this only happens to me or most of Eden players. It was just an observation I got so far.

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedApr 12, 2013 3:47 am
it sounds like there's an error in the program itself. surprised fullcheck.bat didn't find it though. you may need to do a reinstall to correct it though. Sad