gryffon011

Rank 0
gryffon011
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:14 pm
Actually, I was right.

Taken from the 3rd entry of the story so far:
We’ve done our best to prepare them for the war they’ll face. Along with the Ark itself, the installation will contain a new and deadly arsenal. While we race to complete the cloning device, others have been developing cutting-edge weaponry based on the Narak’s superior technology. Thanks to their help, when the Ark activates, so too will its munitions plant.

Hmm... this makes me seem like a snot, on second reading. But yeah, it does say the weapons built in the Ark are based on Narak tech.
Advertisement

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 09, 2013 11:04 am
Hmmm, well yea~~
A huge drop in temperature would undoubtedly lead to some kind of natural disasters thereby reshaping landscapes, and more or less our whole planet....

But another important point that I forgot to mention, is stardust....
Which is a substance that is claimed to be found on their planet a little before the Narak invasion. And I doubt that there are such a substance on our earth (there could be XD)..

And yea~
They seem to have reverse engineered some of the Narak technology, though in the official Korean trailer (pretty sure it's the official one) that I posted, the Naraks don't seem to use even a tiny bit of technology, with their spacecrafts looking like some kind of biological monster......

gryffon011

Rank 0
gryffon011
PostedApr 09, 2013 11:19 am
Biotechnology is a thing Smile And if I'm not mistaken, the current estimation of how much of the earth we've actually catalogued is somewhere between 50-60%... and there's no indication of whether stardust was found in a mine or just lying on the ground in a previously unexplored part of some forest, or in the deepest parts of the ocean. But, considering the stardust rig in Enocia and a few other references, I'm thinking it's mined, so we could just not know to look for it now.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 09, 2013 11:50 am
Yea your completely right :3
Anyways this is my world building, and I have decided to say that it's not our world, but a world that is very similar to ours~~~
In order to make things easier~

gryffon011

Rank 0
gryffon011
PostedApr 09, 2013 12:14 pm
In a similar vein, I'm going with alternate reality/time stream. So play on, playa

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 21, 2013 5:59 am   Last edited by michaelxushi on Apr 24, 2013 8:56 am. Edited 1 time in total
Dam.n I've been so lazy these couple of days >.<
Though this sub forum truly is quiet these days~

Well anyways I passed my piano test yesterday, and not much to do at the moment.
So I will be updating this topic/thread of mine, and hopefully(though not likely) finish the first chapter of my first fan fic story~~~~

What I be working on now will be:
Editing the Narak Invasion, to include my thoughts about the reason for why the Naraks invaded. Finished~
Making a new post, titled Nuke attacks. Not finished...
Trying to finish up my first chapter. Not finished...

Huntersteel85

Rank 0
Huntersteel85
PostedApr 22, 2013 5:53 pm
Nukes are never a good sign...