xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:16 am

The hunt

curiousity about getting certain things in boats.
I don't go through the day in ddt without seeing at least 20 ppl getting lv4/slv4 pearls and i can't help but wonder if they are doing something we don't know about to get them O.o

so let's brainstorm so we can all hunt for the pearls rofl. i hear cornering pearls with your team mates cards works pretty well during heroic boats.

Advertisement

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedApr 02, 2013 5:10 am
My in game hubby taught me that not flipping any cards can work pretty well...I got lvl4 fate that way, and lots of jr drills and cards.

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:38 pm
Ya know I read a some stuff online relating to that subject and one that really popped out to me how there is a certain way/aspect to do a boat to get the good stuff o.o

Now here's something a player of DDT mentioned through a video site and this had gotten me very curious for a long time. And "Additional scenes" is just the featured items for a boat.

"People waste hours and hours everyday farming boat task and still don't get anything. Now I know there is a pattern how to get addition scene just thinks about it you do boat task every day and do it the same way every time, have you ever tried doing something different? There is a way you're supposed to do boat task and you will get addition scene but that's not the point. The point is its taking so much time to do 1 boat task (heroic obviously) it takes 40-60 mins each and it gets really boring doing it over and over again."

So maybe there's a certain waythey are doing the boats that we aren't aware of o.o

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 02, 2013 5:38 pm
killing the boss with no buff seems to spill over cards. O.o

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedApr 02, 2013 5:59 pm
i see o3o then i should try and do that on Shadow castle to try and get Mino Cards lolz xD
but I wonder if there's a certain ways to get the other items o.o or like different type of ways to do a boat to get the items x.x

Lindy07

Rank 0
Lindy07
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:38 pm

:D

Ariakyo wrote:
Ya know I read a some stuff online relating to that subject and one that really popped out to me how there is a certain way/aspect to do a boat to get the good stuff o.o

Now here's something a player of DDT mentioned through a video site and this had gotten me very curious for a long time. And "Additional scenes" is just the featured items for a boat.

"People waste hours and hours everyday farming boat task and still don't get anything. Now I know there is a pattern how to get addition scene just thinks about it you do boat task every day and do it the same way every time, have you ever tried doing something different? There is a way you're supposed to do boat task and you will get addition scene but that's not the point. The point is its taking so much time to do 1 boat task (heroic obviously) it takes 40-60 mins each and it gets really boring doing it over and over again."

So maybe there's a certain waythey are doing the boats that we aren't aware of o.o  

^^^^^^^^^^^^
that would be mod filco who said that bro Razz hes a cool guy

Its Nani Biitch :D

SynysterSlayer1

Rank 0
SynysterSlayer1
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: :D

Lindy07 wrote:
Ariakyo wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

ya i saw too Very Happy

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Re: :D

SynysterSlayer1 wrote:
Lindy07 wrote:
Ariakyo wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

ya i saw too Very Happy  

Hah yeah ;3 he's one of my role models for DDT xD But good to know other peeps know him Very Happy

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:12 pm
either:
-play boats with levels matching boat
-be the one to kill boss

I play farm th with 40k/9k(buffer)/63k and NEVER get pearl . Prize was card/lv4 syn BOTH cards every time and EVERYONE.

but when we invite rank2 and 100k power everyone got junk pearls except for the person that killed boss

and a third theory is to do more damage than everyone. It would make sense for the developers to implement a way for afkers/weaker/lazy people to not get as good prizes as the person that actually tried. so if you want to get good prizes: don't invite some 5x your pwoer to carry you through a boat

^^^i was strongest on the team and killed boss^^^

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:26 pm
lols that actually makes sense. O.o