Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream
Advertisement

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 02, 2013 7:34 am
lol yeah fun fun time

anyway get in game bro lol

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 02, 2013 7:45 am
Can't :/ doing the work thing right now. 9 more hours. Lol

B6Seller

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:01 am

WOW really?

Looks like Divine Order is a bit more strategic...Kudos to them for figuring that out...
I do not like the afkers either...I would like to see the bridges cleared about 10 min b4
start of the rvr...Maybe that would take care of the issue.

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:03 am
Could also help with the lag... And maybe the guards are on a if there are this many players we don't spawn timer? Razz

juriezzamora

Rank 0
juriezzamora
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:48 pm
filipvarga wrote:

That is true, but where is Dione acting as "mobs around the Boss"?
It can be done, but not easily, especially if the opposite faction is there to interrupt the Guard killing.  

How in heaven can we interrupt and act as "mobs around the Boss"?!
1st - All the Diones (SMs who were there) could do is heal those guards.
2nd - We can't attack the Eos who attack the guards.
3rd - Everybody is sleeping that time, or on their "idle time".

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:16 pm
juriezzamora wrote:

2nd - We can't attack the Eos who attack the guards.

Please explain that part a bit further, detailed please.
I thought that the point of RvR is to attack each other. Correct me If I'm wrong.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Re: an unfortunate and annoying turn of events

it seems we've lost our fight/ spine
Arsalem wrote:
Sadly...

Very few members of our glorious dione still Stive to fight daily. And most of those are the old crew still. I know on LDs part, we have even new players level 30 and lower throwing themselves against eos with the rest of us. So maybe if we had a few more who wanted the tower back, and a few less who camped...

But I agree, we need to watch each others backs.

Also, stealing bp by afking IS a huge pain. Why you ask? Because it messes with the ranks.
Spellsingers, shadoie, cardinals and the unannounced warrior rank(?) Are something you earn through gp (which you obtain through the PvP events such as cs and rvr) and dictates your rank. But also, it will tell you if you are considered a peasant (in guild menues) or if you're one of these ranking members. This is part of the political system that is slowly being implemented, and a part of a ranking in "skill" etc.... But there is no skill in going afk on abridge. *sigh*

Am I right about that at least flip?  

Although this is off topic, but I hear ya. I at first didn't mind because it brought more people to RvR, but eventually everyone realized hey.... why should I bother sticking around when I get BP/GP for being afk anyway?

I would like to see this change so you only get rewarded this GP/BP if you gain a minimum of one BP from a kill in RvR. :/

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

kenny6274

Rank 0
kenny6274
PostedApr 03, 2013 2:55 am
I am an Eos, and the only time i would image this is possible is outside RvR time. when Dione can't attack Eos.

If I'm not wrong, the guard identify the enemy/Eos by the colour of the name tag??

Code: "Be A Man and take a Hit!! Lvl 42 Pally Giango http://revelalty.guildlaunch.com/

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 03, 2013 5:35 am
The system recognizes the coding for each realm, and that's how the guards differentiate between the sides. Otherwise, if you were to go into the PvP/ pk state, during the off time between RvRs on the bridges, you'd be targeted as well. I'm not entirely certain as to whether or not a patch was applied to the guards to make them non hostile during the off time (as I have stayed well away from the evene bridge since I last tried to use ruemon as a shortcut and was promptly killed by the eos guards) but it is possible, that if such were the case, the coding isn't recognizing the switch between active rvr and inactive times.

But then again I have not been on since Monday, so maybe you've all resolved it?

I would like to give fatal and his sms some props for farming guards though (not sure if it was fatal group or not) but still, I am bemused by the notion still.