iampirater2

Rank 0
iampirater2
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:17 am
i think ur a pure tanker to have that large amount of hp. i'm not. what can i say... i'm hybrid! lol, half tanker half dps, in Free Knights, me and SumireHime are equal. i hope we can meet at club of facebook, just gimme a chance to meet you. i want to learn from "the best DE" like you Smile
Advertisement

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 04, 2013 10:21 am
iampirater2 wrote:
i think ur a pure tanker to have that large amount of hp. i'm not. what can i say... i'm hybrid! lol, half tanker half dps, in Free Knights, me and SumireHime are equal. i hope we can meet at club of facebook, just gimme a chance to meet you. i want to learn from "the best DE" like you Smile  

Not the best, just got great people to work with. There's no best player. Smile But would be nice to meet you, pm me anytime. I usually club before I go to bed. Hopefully see you around.
I'm actually also a hybrid.

This is my build. 8 points into hp right now.
See you around!

I wanted to post here about Kajimaru, if you're out there.
Kaji, that summhire thread made us laugh our *** off right before we logged off. Hilarious, I didn't know he was such an immature one. Usually don't bother targeting him, I didn't know he was considered one of the top defenders. Thought he was just another sheep.

But really, thanks for the laughter. xD
>implying bg is the only way to get rank points

Goodnight!

iampirater2

Rank 0
iampirater2
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:34 am
lol Vix, dont go mech when pvp me, at leash have some respect from me bro..

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:44 am
iampirater2 wrote:

I didn't have time for a 1v1 defender battle so I just do it to finish you off quickly. Healer was under attack a few yards away sorry. :p I didn't even realize it was a 1v1 at first. Let's try again when we meet each other alone.

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

iampirater2

Rank 0
iampirater2
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:58 am
akrstella wrote:
iampirater2 wrote:

I didn't have time for a 1v1 defender battle so I just do it to finish you off quickly. Healer was under attack a few yards away sorry. :p I didn't even realize it was a 1v1 at first. Let's try again when we meet each other alone.  
its alrigh, i think ur better than me xD, took me long enough to hurt you. and congraz the +7 sword

iampirater2

Rank 0
iampirater2
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:01 am
oh and one thing, if you meet me at titan, dont use buff or pots, just go and fight till death, i do that when pvp with DE. both no buff and no heal skill.

_Kajimura_

Rank 0
_Kajimura_
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:07 am
iampirater2 wrote:
oh and one thing, if you meet me at titan, dont use buff or pots, just go and fight till death, i do that when pvp with DE. both no buff and no heal skill.  

Hold on, but what if person you would be fighting was specced into utilizing of said skills. Wouldn't that kinda give the person specced purely into DPS a huge advantage? Also isn't PVP /dueling all about utilizing all of your class skills to their best extent?

iampirater2

Rank 0
iampirater2
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:18 am
_Kajimura_ wrote:
iampirater2 wrote:

Hold on, but what if person you would be fighting was specced into utilizing of said skills. Wouldn't that kinda give the person specced purely into DPS a huge advantage? Also isn't PVP /dueling all about utilizing all of your class skills to their best extent?  
ik but Vix using buff pills that i dont have . thats kind of unfair and i'l agree if h only using DE buff, not using heal skill. i want to fight till die lol. pvp for fun, doesnt matter who's the winner

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 05, 2013 5:00 pm
Agreed with Kaji, I have too many points in chakrashield not to use it. (7)! But I'm okay with not using consumables. See you next time! :]

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

Hydritator

Rank 0
Hydritator
PostedApr 08, 2013 3:34 am
Defenders are so hard to beat with that self heal yall have D: