Author Message

fallengod26

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jul 2011
Posts
58
Location
United States
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Re: you must hate my guild XD

akrstella wrote:
fallengod26 wrote:
ViciousVix hey this is petiteangel leader of Goddess guild. we kill yall a good amount. your good pvper but you nuthing without Sharrog. and hotpocket is squishy. but hey this is y we do pvp. to have fun and have rivalries. see you in Caergate ^_^  


You say that with quite some attitude. But if I meet any of your guildies in Caersgate, even if I'm without sharrog. They'll be running off on their bike unless they outnumber me. Now I have fun fighting you guys. Even if it's 3v6? Would be interesting to see 6v6. Wink

See you in caers.  


my guildy Bladechilde goes after u guys 1vs watever. but i like going after you guys alone. i will do 1v1 against some of yall. defenders pwn sents soo i dont really have a chance against you. now hotpocket ill duel. and if you get a good sent ill duel them too. i love this game XD. love the Rivalry >Very Happy. hit me up here and ill try to organize a 6v6 with yall. it would be fun
Advertisement

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
Joined
21 Mar 2013
Posts
644
Location
Canada
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Re: you must hate my guild XD

fallengod26 wrote:
akrstella wrote:
fallengod26 wrote:
ViciousVix hey this is petiteangel leader of Goddess guild. we kill yall a good amount. your good pvper but you nuthing without Sharrog. and hotpocket is squishy. but hey this is y we do pvp. to have fun and have rivalries. see you in Caergate ^_^  


You say that with quite some attitude. But if I meet any of your guildies in Caersgate, even if I'm without sharrog. They'll be running off on their bike unless they outnumber me. Now I have fun fighting you guys. Even if it's 3v6? Would be interesting to see 6v6. Wink

See you in caers.  


my guildy Bladechilde goes after u guys 1vs watever. but i like going after you guys alone. i will do 1v1 against some of yall. defenders pwn sents soo i dont really have a chance against you. now hotpocket ill duel. and if you get a good sent ill duel them too. i love this game XD. love the Rivalry >Very Happy. hit me up here and ill try to organize a 6v6 with yall. it would be fun  


My point exactly, don't call someone nothing if you can't beat them. That would mean you're less than nothing. But rivalry is fun. Thanks for the pvp & rank points at titan.

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

cardragoon

Rank 1
cardragoon
Joined
27 Mar 2011
Posts
345
Location
Philippines
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:43 pm
LiliFrost usually roams Caergate alone (or I just really suck at looking for a team e.e) hoping to ambush some wandering RGs minding their own business >Smile But when I usually run to you I've never seen you alone tho o.o either you got a mob behind you or some SW in the shadows XD I know I've got no chance on 1v1 with a defender (or even most classes) but still, I wanna see how much dmg I can deal before dying and would love to have a 1v1 with you guys too Very Happy

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
Joined
21 Mar 2013
Posts
644
Location
Canada
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:14 pm
cardragoon wrote:
LiliFrost usually roams Caergate alone (or I just really suck at looking for a team e.e) hoping to ambush some wandering RGs minding their own business >:) But when I usually run to you I've never seen you alone tho o.o either you got a mob behind you or some SW in the shadows XD I know I've got no chance on 1v1 with a defender (or even most classes) but still, I wanna see how much dmg I can deal before dying and would love to have a 1v1 with you guys too :D  


As much as I hate to admit it, yeah I'm not alone much. I tried it a few days ago, when I made this thread but everyone just turned around. Hence this post.

As stated before, sharrog is an active PvPer and he's my gaming pal. I'm not going to tell him to afk at the base because I want to play alone so people won't hate on me for never being without a pocket healer. He can't solo, thus he's with me.

But 1v1s would be nice, I'll tell the group to not gank as much when possible so we can just take on an enemy by ourselves. (one each) But I've definitely seen you around, I'll keep it in mind! :)

Got a cool 1v3 today though (29s). The one time I disable fraps. >_>

_Kajimura_

Rank 0
_Kajimura_
Joined
03 Apr 2013
Posts
60
Location
United Kingdom
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:25 pm
akrstella wrote:
cardragoon wrote:
LiliFrost usually roams Caergate alone (or I just really suck at looking for a team e.e) hoping to ambush some wandering RGs minding their own business >Smile But when I usually run to you I've never seen you alone tho o.o either you got a mob behind you or some SW in the shadows XD I know I've got no chance on 1v1 with a defender (or even most classes) but still, I wanna see how much dmg I can deal before dying and would love to have a 1v1 with you guys too Very Happy  


As much as I hate to admit it, yeah I'm not alone much. I tried it a few days ago, when I made this thread but everyone just turned around. Hence this post.

As stated before, sharrog is an active PvPer and he's my gaming pal. I'm not going to tell him to afk at the base because I want to play alone so people won't hate on me for never being without a pocket healer. He can't solo, thus he's with me.

But 1v1s would be nice, I'll tell the group to not gank as much when possible so we can just take on an enemy by ourselves. (one each) But I've definitely seen you around, I'll keep it in mind! Smile

Got a cool 1v3 today though (29s). The one time I disable fraps. >_>  


I'm attempting to burst you down from time to time when I see you alone, but when my whole combo doesn't kill you no point to stick around. No SW can out-sustain a defender so it's best to tactically retreat (Shadow Walks away > Rift Jumps > Fades) Smile

Well tbh the only classes that actually stand a chance against a defender in a proper 1v1 battle are probably ch.atk focused Whipper, Medic and another Defender Smile

cardragoon

Rank 1
cardragoon
Joined
27 Mar 2011
Posts
345
Location
Philippines
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:52 pm
I'm not really complaining or anything XD After all, Caergate is an open world PvP zone where teamwork is key \o/ Still it'll be nice to 1v1 with people from the other faction without interruptions which reminds me of a suggestion of my guildmate where we should have a place like the club where people can duel with people from the other faction.

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
Joined
21 Mar 2013
Posts
644
Location
Canada
PostedApr 03, 2013 9:38 pm
Medics are definitely my weakness, can't burst them down anymore like I used to since, I've respecced to a more tanky build since shortly so I hit like a wet noodle. But I enjoy not dying to one combo anymore. Cough Kaji cough. :p

But this thread was somewhat based on people constantly telling me I can't fight without my medic, yet no one ever really bothered to take the challenge.

fallengod26

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jul 2011
Posts
58
Location
United States
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:46 pm
akrstella wrote:
Medics are definitely my weakness, can't burst them down anymore like I used to since, I've respecced to a more tanky build since shortly so I hit like a wet noodle. But I enjoy not dying to one combo anymore. Cough Kaji cough. :p

But this thread was somewhat based on people constantly telling me I can't fight without my medic, yet no one ever really bothered to take the challenge.  


i want to duel you 1vs1. i tried at titan. i was trying to pull you away so we can duel. how i didnt get into my cyberskin or put my buffs on. i did all that when i saw you buff. just let your RGs know when i come towards yall i want to 1vs1. even if im with my guild (Goddess). you will know i want to duel and my guildies cuz i/they will say "hi" with the emote. if we dont say hi its on 3:<
still wanna do a 6vs6 with you. see you in caergate

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
Joined
21 Mar 2013
Posts
644
Location
Canada
PostedApr 04, 2013 12:40 am
fallengod26 wrote:
akrstella wrote:
Medics are definitely my weakness, can't burst them down anymore like I used to since, I've respecced to a more tanky build since shortly so I hit like a wet noodle. But I enjoy not dying to one combo anymore. Cough Kaji cough. :p

But this thread was somewhat based on people constantly telling me I can't fight without my medic, yet no one ever really bothered to take the challenge.  


i want to duel you 1vs1. i tried at titan. i was trying to pull you away so we can duel. how i didnt get into my cyberskin or put my buffs on. i did all that when i saw you buff. just let your RGs know when i come towards yall i want to 1vs1. even if im with my guild (Goddess). you will know i want to duel and my guildies cuz i/they will say "hi" with the emote. if we dont say hi its on 3:<
still wanna do a 6vs6 with you. see you in caergate  


I'll keep that in mind. Smile Cya around.

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
Joined
04 Feb 2013
Posts
143
Location
Saint Kitts and Nevis
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:48 am
_Kajimura_ wrote:

I'm attempting to burst you down from time to time when I see you alone, but when my whole combo doesn't kill you no point to stick around. No SW can out-sustain a defender so it's best to tactically retreat (Shadow Walks away > Rift Jumps > Fades) Smile  


I understand you Kajimura. I am still trying to combo-kill Junior, without any success so far <_<

Return to the Future
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: