akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:39 am

So what's up with..

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it. Why does no one on this server ever bother with 1v1s? (For some of you, no I'm not always with a pocket healer. but mostly have to, since no one fights without a gang behind them).

I'll approach ANY level 29, and you'll turn around to your base/a zerg for dear life without even getting off your mount. Or hide. I'm not overgeared in fact some of my items are +2/+0 or unauthorized. Die with some dignity, let's have a 1v1 brawl. Atleast try it. If anything, try to leg it when you're low on health not the moment you see a player.

It's a pvp map, you're playing a pvp game, you're gearing up for pvp, why the heck run to the enemy base if you're not going to fight?

You know who you are.

Vix
Advertisement

iampirater2

Rank 0
iampirater2
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:15 am

Re: So what's up with..

akrstella wrote:
Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it. Why does no one on this server ever bother with 1v1s? (For some of you, no I'm not always with a pocket healer. but mostly have to, since no one fights without a gang behind them).

I'll approach ANY level 29, and you'll turn around to your base/a zerg for dear life without even getting off your mount. Or hide. I'm not overgeared in fact some of my items are +2/+0 or unauthorized. Die with some dignity, let's have a 1v1 brawl. Atleast try it. If anything, try to leg it when you're low on health not the moment you see a player.

It's a pvp map, you're playing a pvp game, you're gearing up for pvp, why the heck run to the enemy base if you're not going to fight?

You know who you are.

Vix  
agree, i'mJennaJohnson, adcording to what you say, i love 1vs 1 pvp, not like running around with medic and SW, if i was RG, i would want to have a duel with you - the most Famous DE.

Jenna

pkmasterz

Rank 0
pkmasterz
PostedApr 03, 2013 9:11 am
akrstella wrote:

You know who you are.

Vix  

THE ViciousVix of Andromeda Royal Guards? Some of your gear +2/+0 or unauthorized? LIES LIES ALL LIES Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy hahaha

Oh well, I do like 1v1 duels too but I'm a medic and no one duels medics so..

On a side note, maybe we should have a duel corner too inside Delilah Lounge.

vneo7

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:50 am
pkmasterz wrote:

THE ViciousVix of Andromeda Royal Guards? Some of your gear +2/+0 or unauthorized? LIES LIES ALL LIES Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy hahaha

Oh well, I do like 1v1 duels too but I'm a medic and no one duels medics so..

On a side note, maybe we should have a duel corner too inside Delilah Lounge.  

Same here i enjoy PVP 1v1 and im not even lvl 20 its fun and i hate slide casting lol

r.stanneveld

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 2:55 pm
ViciousVix you full of **** all your gear is +7
And btw you cant wear unautorized stuff.
Oh and your never solo you ALLWAYS have a healer up your *** (and your slave pet hotpocket) Razz
But i have a nice collection of rank29 badges from u Smile

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedApr 03, 2013 3:13 pm
r.stanneveld wrote:

You can.

Return to the Future

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 03, 2013 3:17 pm   Last edited by akrstella on Apr 03, 2013 3:41 pm. Edited 1 time in total
r.stanneveld wrote:
ViciousVix you full of **** all your gear is +7
Oh and your never solo you ALLWAYS have a healer up your *** (and your slave pet hotpocket) Razz
But i have a nice collection of rank29 badges from u Smile  

Oh, that's cute. You got some some dog tags, lol. Must be worth a lot to you. :>
No idea who you are. Sad

I'll post a screenshot of my gear today if you really want Smile My only +7 is my weapon, my chest piece is +6 since yesterday. All else is +3 now.
In fact, 3 days ago I had a +3 weapon and +0 chest, helmet and boots.

And by unauthorized I meant gear that has no bonus stats.

But my group started a new thing, if a single person approaches who doesn't run away. (If there's no enemies around.) Only one of us will engage. We'll see it as a duel. So be on the look out for this if you want to do a 1v1.

The reason I'm with sharrog is, we're gaming 'pals'. And he rolled healer to well, heal. And I'm not going to tell him to "Go do something else because I want to play without him", that'd be rude. So when sharrog goes to bed you'll see me around alone.
Anyway, none of the dog tags you got from me were really earned. Congratulations on outnumbering me. But hey, want a 1v1? Let me know.

Boy if all my gear was +7 I'd be a lot better, trust me. :p

@Jennajohnson, hey there. Yeah I see you a lot. Would be nice to have a brawl some time. ^^ Only problem I see would be. DEFENDER VS DEFENDER. Haha it takes so **** long to kill anything since I've rolled full tank. My damage blows. Sad You're active, I'll probably walk into you today. Follow me to let's say... The titan place and do a duel. ^^ Would be fun.

going through some videos and..
</3

@Pkmaster, duel area in the delilah lounge would be even better. But I don't see it happening sadly. Sad And yes, my gear is .. as posted above! Very Happy

pkmasterz

Rank 0
pkmasterz
PostedApr 03, 2013 3:36 pm
Haha okay i'll buy that story since i only see your sword glowing. But that Freyja..
Always wondered how you keep charging me like them SWs do. Then i saw your other forum post.

Ahh well, maybe sometime in the near future they might implement a duel corner in Delilah. Till then, i'm sure you'll continue to see alot of me in caergate *evil smile*. And one day.. Mwahahaha

Posted By Aeria Mobile

fallengod26

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 3:53 pm

you must hate my guild XD

ViciousVix hey this is petiteangel leader of Goddess guild. we kill yall a good amount. your good pvper but you nuthing without Sharrog. and hotpocket is squishy. but hey this is y we do pvp. to have fun and have rivalries. see you in Caergate ^_^

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Re: you must hate my guild XD

fallengod26 wrote:
ViciousVix hey this is petiteangel leader of Goddess guild. we kill yall a good amount. your good pvper but you nuthing without Sharrog. and hotpocket is squishy. but hey this is y we do pvp. to have fun and have rivalries. see you in Caergate ^_^  

You say that with quite some attitude. But if I meet any of your guildies in Caersgate, even if I'm without sharrog. They'll be running off on their bike unless they outnumber me. Now I have fun fighting you guys. Even if it's 3v6? Would be interesting to see 6v6. ;)

See you in caers.