urarenge2005

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
urarenge2005
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:01 am
Thank you for this. I really hope more people see this guide you have made. As the first two rules could never be more true.

And I agree with you. I purchased the Elite Founder because I did not find the value in the Legendary. But, at least what I payed for I got. There was no misleading or fine lines. There was no Randomness or chances to win the item I am paying for.

I payed $100 to get my Elite and had about 1100 AP left over, I tried to get Lingerie Box and got nothing but consumable, terrible pet things. I kind of wish I had seen your topic before hand. I wasn't "Duped" into buying them as I new they were random, but I thought in my 7 or so tries that I would get SOMETHING good. It never happened.
Advertisement

Doirin

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:54 am
I learned my lesson about RNG the hard way when I was playing another mmo. I spent sooo much money (that I didn't necessarily have to spare) on the RNG system and special boxes like the Scarlet Blade cubes.

The problem wasn't the cubes, though. It was my behavior. I'm prone to gambling addiction, and it showed when I was playing that game. A healthy-minded person can buy just a couple boxes, with money they know they can spare, and shrug it off if they don't win something. Me? I wanted the item so badly I would spend my grocery budget trying to get it. Fortunately, I didn't have a family to feed.

So rule one and two are very applicable to me. Not because the cubes are a scam. They are what they are, a game. A red queen vending machine. A slot machine. A lotto.

Though I disagree the cubes are a scam, I do agree with the guide's rules. Waiting for tiered spending events and being wise with my disposable income are good rules to follow.

kitten99

Rank 0
kitten99
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:14 am
this guide is very unhelpful, lottery box 4 lyfe!!!!

GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:32 pm
Moved to Self Help - General Gameplay.

Initially, I wasn't sure where to put this guide, but non-class-specific game guides go here, so there ya go.

New siggy to come soon!

Aroa.

Aroa.
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:35 pm
Make it 10 then call it "The 10 Commandments of the Item Mall".

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:42 pm
The thought of tiers being put in Scarlet Blade so early makes me scared. Tactics if you read this Please DO NOT DESTROY this game.

cutemagpies

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
cutemagpies
PostedApr 02, 2013 7:10 pm
#6. If you have forgotten, read #1 again.

PS. Great guide!

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:05 pm
As long as there is a way to earn more revenue for the company, I am sure they would implement it sooner rather than later.

F2P games will always be more beneficial to players who actually spend money, and why not, as they are the ones who are actually giving the company a revenue.

I, for one, have also got the extra 1100AP from buying the Elite founders pack, and I have only spend 69X3=207AP so I have a grand total of 893AP left! Will see when more stuff comes out before I decide to buy anymore ^_^

Remember people this is still just an open beta.

elesticvoy

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:14 am
Looking less like a game and becoming more of a RNG problem. This is why many western players do not like Korean games because of problems like these. The sink of RNG.

Why are costumes advertised inside boxes that contains items no one really wants? Just sell the lingerie items separately instead of them being some sort of carnival prize gimmick. I do not like this roll system at all. It is not beneficial it is not practical it is simply squeezing as much money out as possible while giving junk items and is wasting people's money. Pricing on unsealer is high too. $20 bucks worth each per character?

I have dealt with the RNG boxes in the past on games like Dungeon Fighter for costumes. This system is no good for players in the long-run. I do not want SW items, I do not want chicken claw junk items. Same RNG waste-fests used in kid's mmo games like MapleStory being used in this game.

Change this. Sell the costume items separately like the pearl bike It's one thing to gamble with cards in-game and get a result. But it's another buying from the Item Mall having costumes advertised only for them to be stashed away inside junk boxes with RNG were the rating is so LOW end up getting several different items than the item desired.

Since parts of the games were changed to be more western acceptable why is the item mall not changed to western standards as well too. No RNG item-mall items.

Kougen

Kougen
PostedApr 03, 2013 5:24 pm
elestic your post belongs in Pufferfish's Item Mall feedback thread here.

<a>Item Mall Guide</a></br>[Venus] Royal Guards: Because someone has to be the good guys