morterlust

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 01, 2013 11:43 pm
Kizuna7 wrote:
Its a gamble, learn to take loses or avoid it all together.

~Lil_Kizuna

Kiz it's not just that. I would compare this to say playing slots and you almost always get three 7's but never quite. The costumes flash at you at a rate of about 50% of the time yet you never see one aside the spin. It's a dirty lie and quite infuriating one. Naturally it's not hard to know that if you see 2 boxes and 1 has an item, it's not 50/50 that you get the item. In fact code could be written so that you never get the item. Then the trolls will come out of the wood-works and enlighten us with their knowledge "wut??? u lozt all 100 fiddy fiddy chance box guessing game?? U took de gamble u lrned d lezzon kkthxbye", while being completely oblivious to the rigged system that lies beneath. If those stupid cubes at least showed the real results that you would of obtained, for example, say 10th click = your real prize, but until those 10 clicks you would see a real otherwise outcome, I would not be writing this. But instead we see this fish-hook practice where they spew the costumes at you half the times but you never quite get them. Current standing is like 0.25% chance. That's insulting and deceptive.
Advertisement

masterdrakan

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
masterdrakan
PostedApr 01, 2013 11:50 pm
Kizuna7 wrote:
Its a gamble, learn to take loses or avoid it all together.

~Lil_Kizuna

you can gamble is ok 6/15 chance for a costume
but the list say it
you will get nothing even if you play $150 you get nothing

love how you defend a sistem that scam others gamers so aeria never change after all they are the customer and their enjoyment is why we play

CassidyChu

Rank 0
CassidyChu
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:28 am
I'm getting AP tomorrow with plans to blow it all on slepnir lootboxes and all these topics are scaring me. Especially this thread and Ievikokonoe's threads.

Still gonna do it though. Confused

AinatheSmall

Rank 0
AinatheSmall
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:31 am
CassidyChu wrote:
I'm getting AP tomorrow with plans to blow it all on slepnir lootboxes and all these topics are scaring me. Especially this thread and Ievikokonoe's threads.

The seastar cubes are broken. You don't even get the cube, you just auto get the 1hour exp boost. at least the 50shades one gives you the cubes.

CassidyChu

Rank 0
CassidyChu
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:38 am   Last edited by CassidyChu on Apr 02, 2013 12:40 am. Edited 1 time in total
AinatheSmall wrote:
CassidyChu wrote:

The seastar cubes are broken. You don't even get the cube, you just auto get the 1hour exp boost. at least the 50shades one gives you the cubes.  

Went to go find the sleipnir lucky box(The gold bike) and link it but it's gone from the shop?
http://scarletblade.aeriagames.com/itemmall/item/158535/sleipnir-lucky-box

That was literally the only thing i felt it was worth braving the lucky boxes for. Oh well. Confused

s3r3nd1pty

Rank 0
s3r3nd1pty
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:39 am
honestly i think that the people who say "just don't buy em" are looking at these threads the wrong way

imho

1. it's a free to play game, clearly focused on the skimpy visuals (hey, as soon as i access the forums the ad says "our hottest heroes bare all") so the "prestige looks" stuff will be a big part of the income of the item shop

2. free to play games need their item shops to work, they aren't running a charity, we need to feed the programmer's families

3. letting us buy "what we want" (single use, single char items) is the easiest way of having people come back and keep buying

4. players learn and spread the word about f2p systems that work and the ones that are just rubbish

bottom line, our criticism should be read as suggestions to rethink the item mall model vs just "don't support em", i've seem some successfull ones and some mediocre ones, the only thing i think we're trying to do is have em reconsider their model, or at least let people know if the stuff will be available in the "get what you paid for" model sometime in the future

in the end, after trying today to get the costume thing for my medic, the only thing that happened is that i stopped throwing money to aeriagames and kept throwing it to other developers, and deep down what people that pay for founders / starter / item shop stuff do is just support the developers, clearly we've the money to spend on shiny baubles, what we want is a investment:reward model that feels right

4lt3r4x

Rank 0
4lt3r4x
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:40 am
What stats you can get with that lingerie???

masterdrakan

masterdrakan
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:45 am
CassidyChu wrote:
AinatheSmall wrote:
CassidyChu wrote:

Went to go find the sleipnir lucky box(The gold bike) and link it but it's gone from the shop?
http://scarletblade.aeriagames.com/itemmall/item/158535/sleipnir-lucky-box  

indeed their remove it maybe its destiny saving your wallet
or maybe the bike rate was too good like 1% and they are taking it down
also remember is just a recolor of the silver bike on is 100% the other may Free Knights you up

masterdrakan

masterdrakan
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:47 am
4lt3r4x wrote:
What stats you can get with that lingerie???  

200hp 100sp plate

dunno the other

wiki>>http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Lingerie&game=scarletblade

CassidyChu

Rank 0
CassidyChu
PostedApr 02, 2013 1:10 am
I dont really care that it's a recolor so i guess these kinds of things are made for people like me. It happened to be the color i like and i want it.

Disappoint. Sad