I don't think this idea was thought out very well before being presented to us. We can save time for both ourselves and the devs thinking time by going through a process before presenting a solution: I'll use this as an example
- What is the problem?
- What is typical gold seller level, etc?
- Are the potential solutions at all?
- Are messages automatically sent, or manually sent?
- Who is affected?
- Is there a solution that does not disrupt current player interaction, gameplay, trades, etc?
- Would it cross ethical and personal-boundaries if mails following a certain format or containing certain keywords were automatically deleted?
- Does our solution or set of solutions in mind provide a reasonable request for the game? (aka is it something important enough for our game moderators to present to the devs)
It's not an exhaustive list, but it may be reasonable to think out ideas before presenting them. If you're the type of person, to be like 'Yup, yeah it does, mhmm, sounds about right' to every question you ask yourself, then ask someone else these questions.