940turbo

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 9:54 pm

How do I kill the grotesque dybbuk?

I have tried a thousand times and can only get it down about half his hp.
Will be glad for any help.

Im talking about Lvl 9.
Advertisement

Phoenix_Shi

Rank 2
Phoenix_Shi
PostedApr 01, 2013 10:22 pm
What class? I haven't had much trouble with any I've tried so far but I'm guessing medic could have problems. Put points in what useful skills you can, have a lvl 5 HP hypovial going the whole fight and if all else fails, ask for help.

xClutz

Rank 1
xClutz
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:07 am
The best way is to get help from a near by medic, so the medic would heal you as whilst you are killing it.
If you can't find one, then try drinking HP pots as soon as it finishes cool-down (drink start of battle -> drink as soon as possible/available -> continue process until you killed it)

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:08 am
You can also try finding people at the level with the same quest. You could even go so far as to find someone who is on the lower parts of the chain killing mobs in that area and help them finish it and then duo the boss.

But that boss is not meant to be hard at all. What class and what skills are you using?

940turbo

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 2:56 pm
im a level 9 punisher.
and to be honest im not so familiar with the skills and how to use them.

wemajor87

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
wemajor87
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:29 pm
940turbo wrote:
im a level 9 punisher.
and to be honest im not so familiar with the skills and how to use them.  

Actually I had trouble when I did this quest with my Punisher too. No problems at all on Whipper but yeah, Punisher for some reason I couldn't get the damage out fast enough.

What I know I haven't done is build the base skills properly. I'm a little cautious of maxing out lower lvl skills and then not having access to the higher ranked skills around lvl 26 or so due to lack of skill points (has happened to me on other games).

Anyway, as people have mentioned, start of the fight drinking a HP pot, drink another as soon as the cooldown finishes and you should be ok. Also, start the fight from around 25M away or so. Once you select the boss and hit one of your skills, you'll automatically move within range to use the skill. It should give you maybe 2-3 hits before he gets in range of you.

PS CATBUG FTW

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:09 pm
Funny that I didn't have much problems with my Punisher, but then again what most others have already mentioned should be more than enough for you to solve your problem.

Just try the area chat and ask for help or party someone doing the same quest. I am sure that there will be people who will be willing to help you.

940turbo

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:18 pm
I made me a new little whipper lass. And **** she's lethal. Dealing out massive damage.
I'll give her a try, just too bad I think the punisher looks better Wink

And I have tried to ask for help but didn't get any response.

Almost forgot to say: Thanks all for help, I appreciate it !!!!

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:23 pm
I will be glad to help out, just not now since I am at work so I can't play hahaha. It's lunch time by the way so I am not in anyway slacking off my job.

Anyways, I only play RG and on Andromeda, so if you are based there you could give me a call and I will come help, but it will only be like 6-7 hours later from now.

Anyways, coincidentally I also play both the Punisher and the Whipper, but the Whipper looks good as well in my honest opinion. Will probably play a medic soon as well ^_^

viper28k

Rank 0
viper28k
PostedOct 10, 2013 11:34 pm

class/skills

Phoenix_Shi wrote:
What class? I haven't had much trouble with any I've tried so far but I'm guessing medic could have problems. Put points in what useful skills you can, have a lvl 5 HP hypovial going the whole fight and if all else fails, ask for help.  

Level 9 ShadowWalker have died 4 times now trying to kill this monster. Sad

how do you put skill points in skills or even know if you have any to put in skills?