houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
PostedApr 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Random questions to people who can actually help

Hey everyone... I have a couple of questions regarding Wartune. These go to the GMs and people who know about what they're saying... I hope. Very Happy

1. I know it's a browser game, but is there a possibility of keeping the settings as you last set them the next time you enter the game? It's tedious having to fix them over and over again.

2. What is the Homestead going to be exactly?

3. How come people say that sharing crops is stealing? I'm confused. I thought it was a way of saying: "Thanks for reviving my crops and killing the worms off of them".

4. If more troops keep coming, how will people know which are the best? My troops are lv.50 now, but with these two new troops coming, how will I know that by lv.50 the templar and the warlock will be more powerful? Is there a chart or something available to compare?

5. If I upgrade a purple item to legendary, will it lose the stats I've already gotten? Let's say that the purple item is maxed out 18/18. If I upgrade it to orange, will the stats go back to 0?

6. Will there ever be an option to trade that is not the rumored auction house?

Thanks in advance. Smile

Advertisement

huiwu3

Rank 1
huiwu3
PostedApr 01, 2013 11:33 pm
answer to number 5 is no

andraxxusbear

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 11:47 pm
1. Don't delete your cookies. I play with no sound and it stays the off unless I do that.

2. No one knows, well maybe the devs do. ^_^

3. If you choose to share it's ok I guess but if you're online then the crops don't die and you lose quite a bit from them, plus aren't you cleaning your friends crops too?

4. They are higher level troops, of course they will be more powerful. By higher level I mean they unlock at a higher level on the barracks, are level 40 rings or jewels more powerful than the level 50 ones enchanted at the same level?

5. No you will not, the enchantments will continue from 18 to whatever the new maximum is.

6. Not any that I heard of, hopefully we will get the auction house since other servers (non english, like the french and german ones) have it already but it seems the people giving us the english version aren't interested in it sadly, $_$.

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:31 am

Re: Random questions to people who can actually help

houndour228 wrote:
Hey everyone... I have a couple of questions regarding Wartune. These go to the GMs and people who know about what they're saying... I hope. Very Happy

1. I know it's a browser game, but is there a possibility of keeping the settings as you last set them the next time you enter the game? It's tedious having to fix them over and over again.

3. How come people say that sharing crops is stealing? I'm confused. I thought it was a way of saying: "Thanks for reviving my crops and killing the worms off of them".

4. If more troops keep coming, how will people know which are the best? My troops are lv.50 now, but with these two new troops coming, how will I know that by lv.50 the templar and the warlock will be more powerful? Is there a chart or something available to compare?

5. If I upgrade a purple item to legendary, will it lose the stats I've already gotten? Let's say that the purple item is maxed out 18/18. If I upgrade it to orange, will the stats go back to 0?

Thanks in advance. Smile  

1. as Andra already said
2. homestead doesnt hv any fuction till V 1.6, so finger cross if devs any addition into it in future
3. everyone has der own perception, so i will just let it be as one like it, if smone dnt want his/her crop steal i dnt touch it, if i find smone stealing mine i steal ders...as simple as that.
4. ur old troop knights where lv 40 troops, this new troops are lv 50 troop, hence they are better than old ones..
5. already said by andra.
6 we are hopefully for one in coming future...

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 02, 2013 7:35 am   Last edited by RollaR_50248 on Apr 02, 2013 7:45 am. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Random questions to people who can actually help

houndour228 wrote:

This depends on your browser setting. As long as you don't clear your cache it will remember your settings, as well as other things in game such as pms. Some people use multiple browsers - each time you change browsers you will need to fix your settings again then so long as you don't clear your cache that browser will remember your settings too.
Using a public computer such as in a library or school - these computers are usually set to clear cache automatically when you log off. Some people also have this setting on their home computer so will need to disable it if they want their settings remembered.

As of yet, Homestead has no known function in any version of the game. The chinese servers have the most up-to-date versions and the homestead has no function there either. They recently had the v2 updates i believe with still no news on the feature.

Taking crops is called stealing because that is what the game itself calls it. If you go to farm information after someone takes your crops (found in farm mode, top left on your own farm screen) then the information, called a growth record, will tell you that the person has stolen your crops.

Also, taking crops from someone means that the farm has a reduced yield by the same amount. Each steal is 10% yield.

You can check my farm guide http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1847853 for details on how "stealing" works and how much a farm loses from each consecutive steal.

As of yet, level 50 troops are the highest troops in game (again we know this from chinese servers). You can check the troop stats by going into the recruit screen and hovering over each unit type to see it's current stats. You will see that level 50 troops are far superior to lower level troops.

One of the bonuses of having updates that follow the chinese servers is that we can see what to expect. If the chinese servers ever get level 60 troops, and there is no indication at the moment that they will, then we will know about it with enough notice to start saving daru again for the upgrading. Even if you do not follow chinese servers like some of us do, there will be enough hype in game and forums from those that do so you will know about it.

Upgrading to legendary will keep your current enchanting, current refine types and stars (although it will upgrade the values themselves) and gem slots. It will add further enchants, an additional available gem slot (you will need to open this with a socketting rod to use) and upgrade your refine values. There is no negative to upgrading a purple to legendary.

Auction House is not a rumour. It does exist, we just haven't had it yet. When will we have it? Unfortunately there is no ETA on this ~insert sad face here~. I am aware that Aeria is speaking to devs about getting this feature. The issue is that the English language servers all have the same features implemented at the same time, so it will be implemented when it suits the devs as fitting all those servers on all the publishing sites for our version of the game, in one go.

Thanks in advance. Smile  

yw Smile

Also, there are always plenty of people who will help you with your questions both in game and in forums so never hesitate to ask.

houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
PostedApr 02, 2013 7:41 am
Ok. Thanks for the replies everyone. I really appreciate it. ^_^

EDIT: I forgot to ask one more thing... If I have skills upgraded in my guild, but I decide to leave to join another one, will I lose those skills? o.o

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 02, 2013 8:21 am
houndour228 wrote:

EDIT: I forgot to ask one more thing... If I have skills upgraded in my guild, but I decide to leave to join another one, will I lose those skills? o.o  

You will lose them temporarily while unguilded. Once you join the new guild they will return to you.

houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:17 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:
houndour228 wrote:

You will lose them temporarily while unguilded. Once you join the new guild they will return to you.  

Ok. Thanks everyone for your answers. This has made my gaming experience a lot clearer. Smile