Author Message

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
Joined
15 Apr 2010
Posts
413
Location
United States
PostedApr 01, 2013 8:16 pm   Last edited by Monsterme123 on Jun 03, 2013 6:30 pm. Edited 18 times in total

Closed

Closed.
Advertisement

Michishige_san

Rank 0
Michishige_san
Joined
11 Feb 2013
Posts
14
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Signature

Name: Michishige_San
Colors you would like: Red, Blue, Black
Render/Photo/Character you want: Moka ( rosario + vampire (vampire version)) any of her will do!
Any Quotes you want: Its okay to be Happy!
Anything Additional:

Can u make it?

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
Joined
15 Apr 2010
Posts
413
Location
United States
PostedApr 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Signature

Michishige_san wrote:
Name: Michishige_San
Colors you would like: Red, Blue, Black
Render/Photo/Character you want: Moka ( rosario + vampire (vampire version)) any of her will do!
Any Quotes you want: Its okay to be Happy!
Anything Additional:

Can u make it?  
Yes i can Very Happy ill get right on it

Michishige_san

Rank 0
Michishige_san
Joined
11 Feb 2013
Posts
14
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Re: Signature

Monsterme123 wrote:
Michishige_san wrote:
Name: Michishige_San
Colors you would like: Red, Blue, Black
Render/Photo/Character you want: Moka ( rosario + vampire (vampire version)) any of her will do!
Any Quotes you want: Its okay to be Happy!
Anything Additional:

Can u make it?  
Yes i can Very Happy ill get right on it  


Yay Wink

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
Joined
15 Apr 2010
Posts
413
Location
United States
PostedApr 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: Signature

Michishige_san wrote:
Monsterme123 wrote:
Michishige_san wrote:
Name: Michishige_San
Colors you would like: Red, Blue, Black
Render/Photo/Character you want: Moka ( rosario + vampire (vampire version)) any of her will do!
Any Quotes you want: Its okay to be Happy!
Anything Additional:

Can u make it?  
Yes i can Very Happy ill get right on it  


Yay Wink  
Would you like the name added onto your signature?

Michishige_san

Rank 0
Michishige_san
Joined
11 Feb 2013
Posts
14
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Signature

Monsterme123 wrote:
Michishige_san wrote:
Monsterme123 wrote:
Michishige_san wrote:
Name: Michishige_San
Colors you would like: Red, Blue, Black
Render/Photo/Character you want: Moka ( rosario + vampire (vampire version)) any of her will do!
Any Quotes you want: Its okay to be Happy!
Anything Additional:

Can u make it?  
Yes i can Very Happy ill get right on it  


Yay Wink  
Would you like the name added onto your signature?  


If u want u can put the name Michishige on it!

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
Joined
15 Apr 2010
Posts
413
Location
United States
PostedApr 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Re: Signature

Michishige_san wrote:
Monsterme123 wrote:
Michishige_san wrote:
Monsterme123 wrote:
Michishige_san wrote:
Name: Michishige_San
Colors you would like: Red, Blue, Black
Render/Photo/Character you want: Moka ( rosario + vampire (vampire version)) any of her will do!
Any Quotes you want: Its okay to be Happy!
Anything Additional:

Can u make it?  
Yes i can Very Happy ill get right on it  


Yay Wink  
Would you like the name added onto your signature?  


If u want u can put the name Michishige on it!  

All Done i hope you like it Very Happy
[IMG] http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/Ralts56/Michishige_zps84be5ea4.jpg [/IMG]

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
Joined
15 Apr 2010
Posts
413
Location
United States
PostedApr 01, 2013 9:11 pm
let me know if theres anything you would want changed

Michishige_san

Rank 0
Michishige_san
Joined
11 Feb 2013
Posts
14
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 01, 2013 9:22 pm
OMG i love it so much! Thankss! Could u also make a Avatar for me?! With the same char, my name, in the letter of the black and pink??

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
Joined
15 Apr 2010
Posts
413
Location
United States
PostedApr 01, 2013 9:25 pm
Michishige_san wrote:
OMG i love it so much! Thankss! Could u also make a Avatar for me?! With the same char, my name, in the letter of the black and pink??  
yes i can Very Happy ill get right on that. Just your name?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: