ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedApr 11, 2013 9:24 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:

Seriously, there was no where near as much complaining about the Piggy mount event where it was IMPOSSIBLE to get the pig without balens. Again, if the devs wanted everyone to have the mount guaranteed, just shove a universal mail out with the card as an attachment and get rid of the event altogether. This event provides the potential to get it without balens... that is all that is needed from an event.  

The piggy event was not centered around being on at a specific time to get the max out of your crops and hopefuly steal enough to get the prize. You either had it or you didn't, no question about it. Even if the piggy event had you be on for BGs, WBs, etc, there are multiple events during the day to be on if you miss on, go to the other.

The 2nd issue is that you have to steal to get the prize, and you have the potential to be robbed. No other seeds, including victory seeds (200 insignias) are anywhere neer as important as these quest seeds.

The point is not that we want everything handed to us for free on a silver platter. The point is that we want something that is doable if you put effort but at the same time doesn't force you to make enemies in the process just to get the reward.

I started stealing those crops from non-guildies since non guildies always steal from me, but each time I do it I feel the disapointment the other person will feel when he finds out that his crops were stolen. So I've decided to myself that I will only steal from those that steal from me, if you haven't stolen ancient seeds from me, you have nothing to worry about.

Love what you do and do what you love.
Advertisement

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedApr 12, 2013 12:09 am
ToBeFeared wrote:
RollaR_50248 wrote:

Seriously, there was no where near as much complaining about the Piggy mount event where it was IMPOSSIBLE to get the pig without balens. Again, if the devs wanted everyone to have the mount guaranteed, just shove a universal mail out with the card as an attachment and get rid of the event altogether. This event provides the potential to get it without balens... that is all that is needed from an event.  

The piggy event was not centered around being on at a specific time to get the max out of your crops and hopefuly steal enough to get the prize. You either had it or you didn't, no question about it. Even if the piggy event had you be on for BGs, WBs, etc, there are multiple events during the day to be on if you miss on, go to the other.

The 2nd issue is that you have to steal to get the prize, and you have the potential to be robbed. No other seeds, including victory seeds (200 insignias) are anywhere neer as important as these quest seeds.

The point is not that we want everything handed to us for free on a silver platter. The point is that we want something that is doable if you put effort but at the same time doesn't force you to make enemies in the process just to get the reward.

I started stealing those crops from non-guildies since non guildies always steal from me, but each time I do it I feel the disapointment the other person will feel when he finds out that his crops were stolen. So I've decided to myself that I will only steal from those that steal from me, if you haven't stolen ancient seeds from me, you have nothing to worry about.  

Exactly this! and if you can just go to thief farm to steal from him congratulatios! cause everytime i go for it there is nothing, not even other seeds, people is camping other farms but have they own empty to plan in the exact time to be sure they can harvest it before someone steal. Some people will call it a smart move, i will call it "you are about to be deleted from my FL" I never was angry for people stealing from my crops, you steal from me i steal from you, all happy. But now there is a seed fight that may end really bad.

Muzii12 wrote:

well if u are in a guild who are in rank top 8 then at the end of every week you do win some whips, i ' m in Skyrim we usually win so every week 30 whip is fix...i do guild blessing everyday from their also some time i get whips, and VIP if it is refresh many times for a exact formation then 5 whips can be get from their too...

but mostly player do save whips for event like this i personally saved 300+ and many more did too as we learned from our mistake in Alpaca event where whip's were needed and we didn't saved ours, we therefore were able to learn from that mistake and didn't did that mistake when reindeer mount event launched as we had got into habit of saving some whip which alone helped bunch of people get that mount.

and this event is not for Cashers only, player who are committed and are actively playing if they use their time and brain a little bit efficiently then they can get the mount without spending a penny.  

I'm in K-12 that is in the top 8 and only get 50 soul crystals so not all guild get the same rewards.
VIP wheel requires VIP status and this cost money, so non cashers are out of this option.

RollaR_50248 wrote:

Since we have had several events which require mount whips most people I know always save at least 50 whips just in case such an event happens again. One of those events was during the life span of server 2 so even server 2 players are aware of the possibility. Some foresight and forward planning is all it takes.

You can get mount whips from guild altar, vip spinning (ok this means you atleast spend on VIP), daily devotion rewards, guild war rewards, guild chest, warrior's mark, battleground chest... The opportunity is there. Other than handing out the event rewards on a silver platter, I don't think the devs need to do much more. Then I'm sure people will still find a reason to complain.  

Well not everyone is here for the very beginning and most people i know didn't had idea that an event could took something like this to be done.

Now let's checks the oportunities, as you said VIP status need to spend so doesn't count.
- Guild Altar: Let's say you handle to get one each day and before any genius come saying he got x2 each day remember that not everyone get 1kk on world boss to spend in the slot machine.
- Devotion: 1 whip each day, no`possible arguin here.
- Guild War/Chest: As i said to muzii not all guild get whips as rewards and guild chest (at least on my guild) are just 5 to spare between the whole guild.
- Warrior's Mark: Once per week... seriously.
- BG Chest: My best record is 2 chest in one day, let's say x2 whip each day but we all know it will not happend.

At the end we have one whip from devotion, one from altar and two from BG chest and this if you are the most lucky player in the world. Even in the case you did know about a event like this, non cashers or to be more accurate non VIPs are not swinning in whips, just got one each day from devotion and the ocasionally from chest/spin. Do you really think this people can save them? getting 7-10 whips/week you can afford to have 50 saved? this is 5 weeks saving whips. You both should be VIP players that get whips from wheel and weekly rewards so you think it's easy to get them but not, are harder than skeleton keys or crypt keys if you ask me.

Yes, i not gonna say the milk is black when obviously is white, there is the chance to get the mount w/o spend a single buck but is like win the loto. The oportunity is here but it's extremely remote and that is cause the mount reward is designed to make you spend in one or another way. But i gonna repeat myself, that some of the rewards will take real money to obtain was obviously, this is a bussines and nobody can complain. But the design of the event is gonna make more enemies than friends and that's where some people complain and they are right imo.

LunarAbyss

Rank 0
LunarAbyss
PostedApr 14, 2013 6:20 am
i am a non casher player

i really want the mount it looks like a CHOCOBO !!!

i probably wont be able to get it cause its hard for me to steal spirits from others farms when i dont camp peoples farms and i have already missed 1 quest maybe 2 not sure which means i would have to steal 200+ spirits from others to make up for missed quests and then get deleted from their friends list cause they dont want people stealing from their farm.

i hope that by me saying all this stuff does not upset any1 but i speak my mind and how im seeing this event,

this event is difficult for those who dont spend cash to get the mount.
for those who spend cash to get this mount please dont tell me to deal with it cause thats wrong considering cashers can get the mount from this event with ease and make us non casher feel small and inferior, and i say this cause thats the way i feel with this event.

not only is this event horrible for non cashers but u cant expect us to be online every single day, yes we will miss a quest or 2, but to tell us it is our fault cause we did not spend money for the missed seeds is just mean and lets us know to go away and find another game to play.

this event is to make enemies and to destroy what hopes of getting the mount non cashers have at getting it, and then to make it even worse its our fault cause we did not spend cash for these events and expecting non cashers to be online everyday to do these quests is just wrong,

if what i said here is wrong then tell me to go play another game so i know im not wanted since im a non casher player.

thanks and have a nice day

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedApr 14, 2013 9:01 am
i want this mount cause it looks like a chocobo lmao XD

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 14, 2013 9:21 am
loveableneko wrote:
i want this mount cause it looks like a chocobo lmao XD  

Ditto! Lol

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:23 am
Unlisted Quest Set that was added:

Updated Calendar:

HC = Hero's Call
MT = Mount Trainer
RTB = Rule the Battleground
WT = Warrior's Training
DS = Dungeon Slayer

HC = 35, MT = 40, RTB = 21, WT = 16 DS = 40
Total Seeds: 152.

Farm level 1-3 13 Seeds per: 1,976 Spirits without stealing = 2 Clothing or steal 24 Spirits from farm friends.
Farm level 4-6 14 Seeds per: 2,128 Spirits without stealing = 2 clothing or Mount
Farm level 7+ 15 Seeds per: 2,280 Spirits without Stealing = 2 clothing or Mount. Steal 120 for 3 Clothing.

bizdibic

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:39 am   Last edited by bizdibic on Apr 15, 2013 1:44 am. Edited 1 time in total
Saveric wrote:

Updated Calendar:

HC = Hero's Call
MT = Mount Trainer
WT = Warrior's Training
DS = Dungeon Slayer

Farm level 1-3 13 Seeds per: 1,976 Spirits without stealing = 2 Clothing or steal 24 Spirits from farm friends.
Farm level 4-6 14 Seeds per: 2,128 Spirits without stealing = 2 clothing or Mount
Farm level 7+ 15 Seeds per: 2,280 Spirits without Stealing = 2 clothing or Mount. Steal 120 for 3 Clothing.  

in first day 10 ancient seed? from ?

Saveric

Saveric
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:44 am   Last edited by Saveric on Apr 15, 2013 8:52 am. Edited 2 times in total
bizdibic wrote:
Saveric wrote:

Updated Calendar:

HC = Hero's Call
MT = Mount Trainer
WT = Warrior's Training
DS = Dungeon Slayer

WT = Warrior's Training ?
and in first day 10 ancient seed? from ?  

Mount Training you can get 10 from on the first day due to 5 from 0:00 Server to 05:00 server then another 5 from 05:01 Server to 05:00 Server of the next day.

Quests that don't have a set time of when they can be done like Group Arena and Battleground you can do 2 on the day they come out for the same day.

Yes WT = Warrior's Training as I have noted below the calendar.

bizdibic

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:49 am
ty, good to know Smile i check now with WT

Muzii12

Muzii12
PostedApr 15, 2013 2:04 am
Saveric wrote:

Updated Calendar:

HC = Hero's Call
MT = Mount Trainer
WT = Warrior's Training
DS = Dungeon Slayer

Thanks Savvy...^^ now with this its much more Doable....^^