skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 04, 2013 2:12 am
I must admit, a lot of your signatures have a sense of personality that you really just don't find in other signatures. Your use of color is brilliantly done with nearly perfect contrast. I know this isn't a request, and sorry for that, but I felt like the comments were necessary. Actually, I may have a request in store for you (I'll post tomorrow or sometime if I can think of a good one) just because I really do enjoy your designs.

If anything, be careful about the file size of them as some of your examples are a bit over (remember, the maximum allowed is 120Kb).

Advertisement

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedApr 04, 2013 10:36 am
GMMokona wrote:
o3o GMs can request too, yes yes?

Image(s) you want on the signature: One & Two
Text: GMMokona / "Lemme put on my serious face."
General color scheme: Purple, black, blue
Do you want a matching avatar: Yes please.
Notes: You can use either image you'd prefer. Smile Your style is lovely!  

Here it is mokona. I added some white to it even though it wasn't in the request in order to balance it out. I hate saving my files as jpg as it destroys the image quality, but I had to so as to keep it under 120kb ><;

skull12580 wrote:
I must admit, a lot of your signatures have a sense of personality that you really just don't find in other signatures. Your use of color is brilliantly done with nearly perfect contrast. I know this isn't a request, and sorry for that, but I felt like the comments were necessary. Actually, I may have a request in store for you (I'll post tomorrow or sometime if I can think of a good one) just because I really do enjoy your designs.

If anything, be careful about the file size of them as some of your examples are a bit over (remember, the maximum allowed is 120Kb).  

Thanks for the compliments. Very Happy And for the heads up. I'll pay attention to it.

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:51 am
Alright white, I've already said how talented and amazing you are so now I want a matching sig and avatar from you QQ

Image(s) you want on the signature: Neku, Passion Logo if it seems like it could fit in
Text: Blueberry / "I've got my values... so you keep yours... alright?"
General color scheme: Blue/Light Blue
Do you want a matching avatar: Definitely!
Notes: That's about it! Very Happy Anything else is up to ya Very Happy

-Edit-
Changed the quote D: Hope you didnt start yet

GMMokona

GameMaster: USA
GMMokona
PostedApr 04, 2013 2:21 pm
whitenuts00 wrote:

Here it is mokona. I added some white to it even though it wasn't in the request in order to balance it out. I hate saving my files as jpg as it destroys the image quality, but I had to so as to keep it under 120kb ><;  

Looks wonderful! Thank you! ^__^ I will use these and come back for more in the future.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:01 pm

lol said laterzzzz~! =3

Image(s) you want on the signature: This one or This one if you don't like this 1st.

Text: :Saki(my name) and Quote or just other:Can I borrow a Kiss? I Promise I'll give it back.
General color scheme: Idk whatever you want or think fits just use some pink and kinda colorful since it fixs the color scheme I use on most things and I love things that stick out. =3
Do you want a matching avatar: Hmm I don't know really if you want to why not might be neat^^ if not snow worries.
Notes: The pictures are kinda small thought it wouldn't be a problem seeing that it's going on a smallish thing hope it's not a problem though just let me know I don't bite hard.=3

Can't wait to seeeee~♥

<3

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:40 pm   Last edited by skull12580 on Apr 05, 2013 3:50 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Image(s) you want on the signature: I will not pick images out specifically. I feel this may impair your creative freedom on the signature and thus not make it what I'm looking for. I will state characters from series or games, however. If you feel like you can make a good one out of them, then please follow that path.
With that said: Nu(V)-13[Blazblue], Chii[Chobits], Touka[Utawarerumono], Pleinair[Disgaea series], Vash the Stampede[Trigun], Aku[Samurai Jack], Ovan[.Hack//G.U.], or Zetsubou Sensei[Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei]. If you don't know any of the characters, then I will find an image. If you don't like any of the characters, I have more.
Text: Zugaikotsu ; (Also, you may want to include a "Made by whitenuts" somewhere. I'll link the signature to your post, if you do so.)
General color scheme: Preferably a darker/melancholy color scheme. (Note my current signature and avatar.)
Do you want a matching avatar: No thank you.
Notes: I personally enjoy some sort of border, but this is more of a suggestion (if you think it looks silly, leave it out).
This should be the only thing I really require: the signature must be less than or equal to 600x189 with a file size of around 100Kb or less.

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedApr 04, 2013 6:07 pm   Last edited by yarito96 on Apr 05, 2013 10:03 am. Edited 2 times in total
I'm a fan of your art , and after seeing what you've done to our website (passion) , for sure I'm gonna request a siggy here too:

Image(s) you want on the signature: Click (If you could remove that hiding cloud there , if no it's ok)
Text: Deimos / ''I count on my own Wings''
General color scheme: I guess blue , btw I really like your colors taste in sigs
Do you want a matching avatar: no , but please if you can use this as avatar , just do some of your magic on it Click
Notes: that's all , really thanks a lot for taking your time to do this Smile

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:31 pm
Just dropping by to say I really like your graphics. Pro stuff. <3

SirQuint

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:59 am   Last edited by SirQuint on Apr 05, 2013 9:07 am. Edited 2 times in total
Nice siggies Very Happy I like your style, keep it up ^^

SushiWei

Rank 0
SushiWei
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:06 am

May I have a siggy? ^^
Image(s) you want on the signature: http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i376/MagicoShion/Sinbadfull1413176_zps4d44cb97.jpg
Text: I would like my name on it which is: MagicoShion and also a quote : Let's have fun!
General color scheme: what ever you think looks good Smile
Do you want a matching avatar: No thanks
Notes: I would like a dotted border if possible please and thanks in advance Smile