GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:04 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Apr 01, 2013 4:33 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Ended] Browser-Wide Promotion Coming Soon: Rent a GM!

We've noticed a new influx of players having issues, so we have initiated a new Promotion to help mitigate some of the common problems players are having:

Coming soon: Top up to Rent a G.M.!

How does it work?
It's simple! Once the dates are finalized, players will be able to Top up their Aeria accounts with AP. Once a certain amount of AP is reached, the player will unlock one of the very many tiers offered in this package!

What can you have the Game Masters do?
Well that all depends on How much you top up! You can find the breakdown below:

Top up at least 1,000 AP and get:

30 minutes of one on one face time with a Game Master. You'll have access to their screenname on their private messenger client, and during your time all the focus will be on you. You can ask them questions about the game, about working as a Game Master, or simply have them be there as a listening ear. Please note: G.M.s are not allowed to give advice, but they will be receptive to all your problems.

Top up at least 3,000 AP and get:
One of our Game Masters to follow you with a full inventory for up to an hour. Use them as a pack mule for dungeon runs, listen to them tell jokes and know that you're having a bonafide Aeria employee do your bidding. Please note, G.M.s will be passive when it comes to fights, but they will defend themselves if attacked.

Top up at least 6,000 AP and get:
One of our G.M.s will mute anyone you want for an hour. Use it against friends! Against enemies! Whoever you don't feel like talking to for an hour.

Top up at least 10,000 AP and get:
Feeling a little low on EXP? Need that little extra oomph to get to the next level? Have one of our Game Masters power level you through as many dungeons as they can for 90 minutes. Watch them one shot bosses while you reap the rewards for their effort!

Top up at least 15,000 AP and get:
Any item you want! That's right! any one single item that you so desire will be given to you! Want a permanent sword? Maybe that fancy hat that you missed out on that one promo oh so long ago? Now it can be yours! Please note that these items must be obtainable in game. Special G.M. items are not available at this tier.

Top up at least 20,000 AP and get:
A max G.M. enchantment on any item you wish! One of our Game Masters will take that wimpy +1 item out of your inventory and will max it out with little to no effort required from you! Now it's easy to be burly!

Top up at least 30,000 AP and get:
That's right! The banhammer is now at your disposal! Pick any player who just has your goat and activate your G.M. Rental and have the fierce, swift power of the ban strike down whomever you may choose!

Top up at least 50,000 AP and get:
The G.M. Genie! 3 wishes for whatever 3 items your heart may desire! Please note that this includes Game Master gear as well, so don't go blowing your wishes! Please note that wishing for more wishes in any form is forbidden.

Top up at least 75,000 AP and get:
The real life Game Master butler! Select one of our G.M.s to come over to your place and for a week, they will assist you with your every day needs. Need another soda out of the fridge but are in the middle of a dungeon? No problem! Simply send one of our G.M.s out to do your bidding and watch as your in-game performance is maximized! Note that this service is not 24 hours, G.M.s will offer their assistance between the hours of 8am to 12am local time. If inadequate lodging can not be had in the form of a hotel within the local vicinity, you will be expected to both house and feed the Game Master.

Top up at least 100,000 AP and get:
To be a Game Master yourself! Yes, the top prize is truly the best. You will get the entire package such as:
Game Master tags for any Aeria Game you play.
A full set of Game Master level gear.
Game Master commands and access to tools and logs.
The power to ban, mute, and kick any player violating the Terms of Service.
Inside information on new content as well as sneak peeks to unreleased stuff!

Things to note:

1. Tiers do not stack. Once you hit the higher level tier, you can choose to take the lower level prize, but you cannot receive both the higher and the lower tier.
2. Prizes are non-transferable.
3. We only have 3 Game Masters, so if more than 3 players obtain the Butler tier, scheduling accommodations must be made.
4. AP is calculated cumulatively, meaning that you do not have to make a single purchase of AP to obtain a tier, but rather you must simply top up the amount specified over a duration of time.
Happy April Fool's!
Advertisement

batz43

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:43 pm

WOW

i assume this will be an over time event as 100,000ap would be quite expensive to buy all at once

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:46 pm
Do tiers stack and can they be repeated? I'll become GM twice over if I need to.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying their April Fools' Day!

Vivisaurus

Rank 0
Vivisaurus
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:47 pm
Rent a gm?
xD I hope there's a expiration dates on those!
o-o

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:48 pm
April Fool??? :p

tiffysaurusrex

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:49 pm
April fools

klepto762

Rank 0
klepto762
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:04 pm

now for sale

infinite power to undo anyone elses hard work
this is like allowing people to be judges based on bribes :/
i assume lol April fools ...

GMObspho

GMObspho
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:23 pm
I would like GMZeal to come scrub the grout in my bathroom.

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:24 pm
Soon.

gm_kiko

gm_kiko
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:36 pm
skull12580 wrote:
Do tiers stack and can they be repeated? I'll become GM twice over if I need to.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying their April Fools' Day!  

They do, however, you cannot choose the gm you get....