ilovenathalie

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 3:12 pm
I'm a using a pretty good computer, not laptop, but it's connection issues, not performance.
Advertisement

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
PostedApr 11, 2013 4:42 pm
ilovenathalie wrote:
I'm a using a pretty good computer, not laptop, but it's connection issues, not performance.  

Hello. Sorry, I don't get what you are trying to say. Do you mean you are experiencing disconnections or just plain old lag? o3o

ilovenathalie

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 5:21 pm
I'm still getting disconnected from the game from time to time. But it is lag, but not like that my FPS drops, pure connection lag. Like I click a monster to attack and 10 seconds later it actually attacks. Stuff like that. At the worst moments when I type /ping I get like an average ping of 10k ms.

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
PostedApr 11, 2013 5:47 pm
ilovenathalie wrote:
I'm still getting disconnected from the game from time to time. But it is lag, but not like that my FPS drops, pure connection lag. Like I click a monster to attack and 10 seconds later it actually attacks. Stuff like that. At the worst moments when I type /ping I get like an average ping of 10k ms.  

Oh I see. Try doing the things below. :c
~Like cmartly48 said earlier, defrag your hard drives. You should analyze first to see if you need one though. If your computer is old or has many files, it will take quite a while.
~Have you tried uninstalling and installing Grand Fantasia?
~If you already have, you may need to do a clean uninstall of Grand Fantasia. What's the difference you may ask. Uninstalling it just like that will usually leave fragments of the file. CCleaner is a good one to use.
~Opening up other programs wills low you down your game performance as well.
~Run a connection speed test and then call your ISP to see if they are about the same. If not, something might be wrong.
~Scan your computer to see if anything is wrong.
Hope these help. If not, just reply, and we'll see what else can help you. Good luck. Very Happy

thejcking

Rank 0
thejcking
PostedApr 25, 2013 4:20 am
Also you originally say 30 mb/s. Question that should arise automatically here is: megaBIT or megaBYTE. If MegaBYTE I am assuming you for a fiber glass connection as there are, if any, barely any non-fiber 30 mB/s connections. (notice I use a capital B for it is Byte, many people make this mistake)

Now if it is megaBIT this means your connection is actually 3,75 megaBYTE connection.

Not trying to be sceptical though, 3,75 mB/s still isn't bad at all...