silverpelt13

Rank 2
silverpelt13
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:15 pm   Last edited by silverpelt13 on Apr 01, 2013 12:17 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Tell Me About Yourself~

By Answering these Question~
I wanted to get to know the community here as we are on this cruise, but I have noticed with some of the describe yourself threads, some people are not putting much about themselves there... So I have a questions to ask you about your personality. Just ten short questions, nothing much, so don't worry about it taking much time. If you do them, I will give you a cookie...

1. How long have you been waiting for LO?

2. What do you think is the most important aspect in a mmo?

3. What Aeria games do you play?

4. What nonAeria games do you play?

5. What are your hobbies?

6. What are you most excited about in LO?

7. What do you think of the community of LO?

8. You were able to begin your very own Odyssey, What do you imagine it to be like?

9. What is your favorite book?

10. What is your favorite Animal? (It can be mythical or real)

See, it isn't that long... (For those who don't know what an Odyssey is, it is a long and eventful journey.)
Advertisement

silverpelt13

Rank 2
silverpelt13
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:16 pm
I’ll start it off:

3 years

Character Customization or Storyline

Grand Fantasia and DK Online

Skyrim, Okami, and Minecraft

I like to draw and read.

I am most excited about how there is battle classes and trade classes

I think that everyone seems kind, and it would be a good community to play this game with

8. You were able to begin your very own Odyssey, What do you imagine it to be like?
I imagine it to be a grand Adventure to all parts of the world

The Chronicles of Narnia; The Magician’s Nephew

Dragons

It's a Strange Land here.........

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:29 pm
Been checking out the forum regularly since around the time it got announced, but I'm honestly not giving the wait much thought. Other games keep me occupied, and the previous beta didn't really leave me with a beyond average impression of the game.

PvP. No matter how good every other aspect is in the game, if it doesn't have good PvP, I won't play it for long. Other than that, playing together with friends can make pretty much every game fun.

Been playing Grand Fantasia for quite some time.

The games from the Final Fantasy series, Alice: Madness Returns, Mirror's Edge & other random console games I feel like playing at that time.

Gaming, duh.. as well as ballet, cheerleading, motocross and ice-hockey~

No idea tbh.

I haven't really been socializing that much with the community, but I see a lot of familiar faces around. Considering it's not an overly competitive game, I'm sure the community will be a nice one~

Like my life, cause I wouldn't want to trade it for anything, not even an odyssey.

A Thousand Splendid Suns by author Khaled Hosseini is easily the best novel I've ever read. Beautifully written, to say the least.

10. What is your favorite Animal?
Whales, they amuse me.

Edification

Rank 0
Edification
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:34 pm
a year and a half, forgot the username for my old account 8D

Community, gameplay is always important but at the end of the day, endgame content can only go that far without anyone to interact with.

I've played EE last year, tried out DOMO and GF a little bit

Dragons nest, 2k13, bunch of action jrpgs

Drawing, video games, graphics(just a little), sleeping

The extra stuff, actual gameplay seems pretty normal

overall nice community, some might have a slight tinge of weariness from waiting xD

Underwater, a odyssey underwater in the trenches with nightvision goggles cause it is totally possible.

Book? errr....hrmmm...let me get back on that later or never.

dolphins

Edification

Rank 0
Edification
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:35 pm
i apologize for double post, accidentally posted twice on the original questions

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:44 pm
Hi names Dere :3

1.How long have you been waiting for LO?
I've been waiting for about a year or two

The people who play it, the community will make or break this game in my opinion

Grand Fantasia (Ponchee FTW) Eden Eternal, Scarlet Blade >:3

Spirit Tales or however it was spelled was the only none aeria game i played havent been there in a bit though

Cooking, sleeping, drawing, writing, gaming

Getting to try out something new, im use the jist of the game is like all the others but its the little details that im interested in and seeing what kind of gnarly monsters they came up with for me to tank >:3

We have a good community but much of it is in hibernation QQ (why must we wait so long </3)

An Odyssey that would span the whole univers Very Happy A COSMIC ODYSSEY <3 <3 <3

The Hunt for Red October/ The Hobbit

Tie between Sharks (any kind of shark) and Cheetahs

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedApr 01, 2013 1:25 pm   Last edited by qawsar on Apr 01, 2013 7:57 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Since about a month before Alpha 1, I really haven't kept track of time since waiting isn't really a problem for me and my experience from playing the game have left me with a HUGE impression of the game especially because of the potential it has.

Definitely PvP. Sure ya might hate it, ya might love it. But once you get to end game, and you've crafted all you needed, gotten all the cards, made a house that you can be proud of, opened up your shop, and have done the hundreds of other tasks that LO has to offer, all that's left is PvP. GvG is my thing when it comes to PvP.

I've played all of them.. Now I don't play any of them because I've got Lime Fever. You'd know what that is if you've gotten to lvl 20+ on LO alphas.

I guess Modded Minecraft is about it, I've literally played every single MMO listed on OnRPG that hasn't been shutdown with my friends and guildies and gf. Nothing can occupy me nor my buddies after playing LO QQ Nothing..

Gaming's the obvious one. I'm a programmer at heart, and enjoy it when I've got an amazing idea. I love music and art, all though I'm a newbie at both, I love making both of them when I can.

Probably the housing/town system and the crazy parkoury dungeon/raids. For a lot of reasons.

So far the communities really nice. I'm sure I haven't met the quiet lurkers yet for obvious reasons, but I hope I do get a chance to meet everyone at least once /o

Pretty dam fun especially with friends /o I've never made any game my "home" game, because there just hasn't been a single game that could satisfy me. LO does a spectacular job of meeting all my needs.

That's another tough question, and none could come to mind. Probably the Eragon series right now because of all the dragon talk going on with my friends (Dragon's Prophet + Game of Thrones).

10. What is your favorite Animal?
Chinchillas, their like super crazy bunnies.

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:16 pm
Since it was first announced back in 2010.

I don't think there is just one thing. I'd say a game is a sum of all its traits and it's this sum rather than one specific point that makes a game good.

At the moment none. At some point of my life I've played Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine, Grand Fantasia, Kitsu Saga and Eden Eternal.

Basically old-school JRPGs. Also, I sometimes play random puzzle games.

Gaming aside, reading, writing and drawing.

There's not just one thing for me. The game just felt 'right' when I played the alphas and I expect it only improved from there. If I had to choose one thing, I guess I really like the way the Life Class system is going.

I think we're an unusually tight and rather united community, specially for a game that has not been released yet. I guess it's the wait that has brought all of us together...

8. You were able to begin your very own Odyssey, what do you imagine it to be like?
Any kind is fine as long as there are platypii in it.

Hard to choose one... But I really enjoy distopias, so books like Brave New World, A Clockwork Orange, 1984 and Farenheit 451 are in the top of my lists.

Platypus

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:20 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Apr 01, 2013 3:52 pm. Edited 2 times in total
About a year and a half. I found out about LO shortly after the second Aeria alpha had ended.

Gameplay, class variety, content depth, storyline depth and character customization.

None at the moment. I did try Grand Fantasia, Eden Eternal, and Dynasty Warriors Online. I very quickly lost interest in all of them.

I've played too many MMOs to list here. ;-; My PS2 loves: KH + KHII, Dynasty Warriors 5 + Dynasty Warriors 6. Wu ftw.

Reading, drawing, making jewelry, collecting gemstones. I love colorful gems, so clear stones like diamonds and plain quartz are absent from my collection. c:

Everything!

It's nice. Everyone seems to be friendly, so far.

Ehhh....very long and tiring. xD

I, Alex Cross by James Patterson.

White Tigers. They have beautiful eyes. But I like any kind of cat, really.

Demonskid

Rank 2
Demonskid
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:14 pm
Since Feb. of Last year some time.

I first take in the graphics then look at the PVP info. If PVP is in arena or on seperate channels then I deem it playable for myself.

I played: DoMo, Kitsu Saga, and Eden Eternal. DoMo I miss you ;o;

Spirit Tails, Mabinogi, Cloud Nine, Ether Saga, among others I do not remember.

Drawing, Singing even tho I suck, Learning the Japanese Language via Self Study

Playing with my friends.

So far everyone has been nice and fun to talk to.

Full of fun and treasure!

Tale of the Body Thief - Anne Rice

Real: Tiger, Mythical: Dragon