Author Message

mekteh50

Rank 3
mekteh50
Joined
29 Jul 2010
Posts
916
Location
Malacca Malaysia
PostedApr 01, 2013 8:19 am   Last edited by mekteh50 on Jul 23, 2013 7:03 am. Edited 5 times in total

Cyano Siggy Premade

due to extreme boredism Razz
just some random siggy i try to make
if interested to use it feel free to request it =)

thanks



1.
2.
3.
4.


*about the size limit, it can be reduce later Smile
Advertisement

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedApr 01, 2013 9:25 am
I really like this one. Can I have it?



IGN: Irisaria
Guild: DirtyLittleFreakz

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
District Twelve Poland
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:01 am

Re: Cyano Siggy Premade

mekteh50 wrote:
 


Whoa, this one's really cute. Can I have it? (: And possibly a link to the render?

Name: Mathy

mekteh50

Rank 3
mekteh50
Joined
29 Jul 2010
Posts
916
Location
Malacca Malaysia
PostedApr 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Re: Cyano Siggy Premade

Healer_11 wrote:
mekteh50 wrote:
 


Whoa, this one's really cute. Can I have it? (: And possibly a link to the render?

Name: Mathy  



i could find the exact link for the render i pick up.sry
i reupload it.here is the link

Ninniachel wrote:
I really like this one. Can I have it?



IGN: Irisaria
Guild: DirtyLittleFreakz  




with guild name and w/o guild name

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
District Twelve Poland
PostedApr 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Re: Cyano Siggy Premade

[quote="mekteh50]
i could find the exact link for the render i pick up.sry
i reupload it.here is the link[/quote]

No problem, thanks a lot! Added to my main rotator

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Re: Cyano Siggy Premade

mekteh50 wrote:
Healer_11 wrote:
mekteh50 wrote:
 


Whoa, this one's really cute. Can I have it? (: And possibly a link to the render?

Name: Mathy  



i could find the exact link for the render i pick up.sry
i reupload it.here is the link

Ninniachel wrote:
I really like this one. Can I have it?



IGN: Irisaria
Guild: DirtyLittleFreakz  




with guild name and w/o guild name  


Thanks. I put both of them on my rotator

fairyz

Rank 2
fairyz
Joined
05 May 2007
Posts
762
Location
Denmark
PostedApr 12, 2013 3:16 am

Re: Cyano Siggy Premade

mekteh50 wrote:
 


If still available, can I have this? Smile
Name: Jathy.


Siggy by zuzurainyday @ sundays' shop

MajdIsBack

Rank 1
MajdIsBack
Joined
07 Apr 2012
Posts
207
Location
israel Israel
PostedApr 12, 2013 7:41 am
Exuse me ?
You're girl or boy?
If girl , Okay , That's why all ur premade siggies for girls.
If not o.o nothing to say. :3

<marquee> <a>Zezo's Signature Shop [OPEN] </a> </marquee>

mekteh50

Rank 3
mekteh50
Joined
29 Jul 2010
Posts
916
Location
Malacca Malaysia
PostedApr 12, 2013 10:21 am

Re: Cyano Siggy Premade

fairyz wrote:
mekteh50 wrote:
 


If still available, can I have this? Smile
Name: Jathy.
 




nickytje

Rank 2
nickytje
Joined
11 Sep 2008
Posts
643
Location
Antwerp Belgium
PostedApr 13, 2013 11:40 am

Re: Cyano Siggy Premade

mekteh50 wrote:



 


i wanna steal this one x)

name: MyFirstLove
Quote: i make the stars shine harder.

thank you Very Happy

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: