rudybet

Rank 0
rudybet
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:31 am

Who miss old days?

Ep4, Ep 4,5
I was on Teos Fury.

AbsoluteZero & Eternity wars on jungle. Good old days. Kimu fights, Haru raid etc... I never like ep 5, ep 6. sorry aeriagames.
Advertisement

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:42 am   Last edited by Mehrvigne on Apr 01, 2013 2:51 am. Edited 1 time in total
I actually miss ep3. That was my favorite episode. These "duals" were a new thing and it was DragonReign Vs. Primal Instinct and Corruption in Jungle/Deep Desert. Then there was the ever on-going battle for the relics. Sneaking into jungle and hiding in the hills and letting Fury take relics. Letting them flood the maps to grind and then WHOOSH! Take them all out. LOL Strategy.

And then the good old days of a max 7 person party in 1-15 PvP, having to work together as a solid team to fight off every other 7 person party for kills.

No enchants to throw everything out of balance. Orange Stats? (female dog), Please! You wanted to be "uber" you linked lvl 5 life and dual wis 3 and dual rec 1 for extra life and defense. None of this absorbtion junk.

Eles were rare and GODDESS GEAR EXISTS? What???

Yeah, that's when the game was good. Smile

***EDIT***
And Asylum was the largest guild on Lailah! Omg... How could I forget Asylum? Geez. You guys were like, EVERYWHERE! And so fun and nice too. I was so sad when I heard it disbanded.

FullChain109

Rank 1
FullChain109
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:47 am

XD

dont forget Asylum, biggest one when DR was around 7th lol

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:52 am
Edited for you. Smile ANd it is nice to take a stroll down memory lane every now and then. Can't see where you're going unless you know where you've been.

Hanseco

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:53 am

I Miss the Old Days

It maybe just me but there was also less arrogance in the game back then. PvP was for everyone and not just ubers allowing all to enjoy the fun of PvP. Now you get kicked from a raid in Canta for having a heroic piece of gear. Too many egos of the wrong kind. The ethos of the game has changed and that is a shame. Greed and arrogance rule this game now.

Do I still play? Yes. Why? Because I hope that maybe one day things will settle down and people will just enjoy the game for what it is again. Eternal optimist? Maybe! The best thing about this game is finding like-minded people to share time with and have a bit of a laugh. Or of course, I have got it all wrong!

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:24 am
Back in my day, Epi2/3 were the "old days."

p1xel.q

Rank 2
p1xel.q
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:47 am
ep4 "old days" XD

edit, who remembers bugs being fun:

ivanfbi944

Rank 0
ivanfbi944
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:17 am

old days

Eh Very Happy in old days non AP buyer was able to get almost same gear as AP buyer Very Happy yes it would took more time but hey u could get to same gear and it was awesome Very Happy pvp had more ppl because u couldn't kill new player in one hit and u didn't have to grind your *** off to have ok gear Very Happy everyone could die so it was fun (kill rate was good too ) Very Happy

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:36 am
p1xel.q wrote:
edit, who remembers bugs being fun:

That was the best bug of all time.

hsilk

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:05 am
when people would make a pp and grind together, using whatever levels and classes they had, not just reply on "DPs" to do the work while most just leech EXP

or simply pay for power level...

or when you could play and compete without AP,

before wallet warriors killed PVP,

before endless tiers and AP only gears..

before $$$$ meant over geared nubs ..............