barutuc

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 2:45 am
Seems we might be arguing for no reason as they aren't even sure if they will be adding the male class to the Korean or English versions of the game. So I guess their is really anything to worry about at the moment. I Was tired of arguing on the forums over this topic, so I sent a ticket to Aeria support about the male class and was given the following response:

"Hello barutuc, Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. At this time, we have no projected dates or plans for when, and if, the male class will be released for the Korean version and English version. We apologize as we do not have any additional information to provide you at this time. Should you have any further questions or issues we may assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us and we would be more than glad to help. Best Regards, Team Scarlet Blade"
Advertisement

kioshiro2011

Rank 0
kioshiro2011
PostedApr 08, 2013 9:22 am
There's a male class now?
I thought male was a gender xD

barutuc

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 12:47 am
Male is a gender. The thing about the new class that has been rumoured is it's supposed to be a male character and not a female as the rest of the characters are. So people have been calling it the "male class".

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:14 am
Its times like this i feel that the human race should die...

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:18 am
Killa_1112 wrote:
Its times like this i feel that the human race should die...  
pretty much.

I don't know why people are crying over a gender in a game.

There are much worse things in this world to cry about.

barutuc

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2013 2:21 am
People are just upset over it because the game was originally marketed as a game with a line up of female only characters and were drawn to the game for this reason. As they have come to the game for the reason that there would be only female playable characters it should be expected that there is some resistance to having this change put into the game. Now this is even if they decide to actually put a playable male character in it as that even isn't 100% decided that they even will.

bjw12345678

Rank 2
bjw12345678
PostedApr 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Re: male class...

smeagols wrote:
i dont care how much flame i get from this coz there will be lots but i hope a GS or GM sees this...

IF a male class gets added to this game i will be wanting my money back or AP refunded. simple as that it will be false advertising.  

^

lifesearch205

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2013 12:28 pm

My question is: Why can't we have both?
Personally, I was always curious as to whether or not they'd put in new classes to those two empty spaces in the character creation screen, and they did. Just not one all can agree on.... Or could it?

My idea is that they do make the Chaser Arcana (male class name), but actually give it the option to be either male or female. It would satisfy us males and our infinite search for the best boobies while letting those who want the male class just to be there get their wish. Besides, I saw the mechanics for the class, and while the naked dance club scene pissed me off, the actual fighting seemed promising.

As for story, I'd say it was just a malfunction with Mother that this certain Arcana could be both female and male. That way, there'd be no plot holes.

It's just an idea, but I hope it gets encouraged more than a pure male class or no new class at all.