Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedMar 31, 2013 9:32 pm
there are already male npc in the game so I don't see what the problem is if they add playable male characters.

And its to late to get a refund as you have most likely used the items.

Advertisement

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedMar 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Re: male class...

smeagols wrote:
i dont care how much flame i get from this coz there will be lots but i hope a GS or GM sees this...

IF a male class gets added to this game i will be wanting my money back or AP refunded. simple as that it will be false advertising.  

Billing FAQ wrote:

Q: Are Aeria Points (AP) refundable?
A: No, APs are not refundable and cannot be transferred to another account. APs are awarded to the User ID they were purchased with.

In other words, all sales are final.

Source.

zengnarok

zengnarok
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:55 am
hmm If they add male class in to game.

I'll just quit silently Smile

barutuc

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 1:00 am
In theory if you bought in as a founder you could have a case for a refund. As the game was marketed as a mmorpg that would have only female characters as playable characters and that would be what you invested in, them adding a male character could be seen as a breach. Then again this is just a theory.

Please note before you give me any flack for this, I'm not a founder.

smeagols

Rank 0
smeagols
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:33 am
barutuc wrote:
In theory if you bought in as a founder you could have a case for a refund. As the game was marketed as a mmorpg that would have only female characters as playable characters and that would be what you invested in, them adding a male character could be seen as a breach. Then again this is just a theory.

Please note before you give me any flack for this, I'm not a founder.  

Oh i will make a case probably 3 cases since i bought 3 champion founder packs

PandaRaja

Rank 0
PandaRaja
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:38 am
The game was marketed as a mature game were you can get your female characters naked. Adding males does not change this

xxsns2643

Rank 0
xxsns2643
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:54 am
Ievikokonoe wrote:
Would you also like money from Microsoft when they update windows?  

who buys windows?

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:43 am
Pretty sure they won't ever create a playable male class/character. LivePlex or whoever, would probably consider male playable characters pointless, as every other MMO ever created, contains playable male characters, so there's no point in adding such a character in a game where attractive female characters are both the selling point, AND the actual player created/designed avatars, toons, what have you (distinct from other games and their advertisements).

As I said, there are other games that allow the layer to be male, and that includes Aeria Games' games, which also advertise attractive female characters. So there is really no reason to make this game, hyped for it's all (player-created) female cast, another game where you can choose your character's gender.

Ievikokonoe

Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:54 am
All Ap purchases are final go read that in the terms and conditions. And just because you have downloaded the game does not mean you own it and decide what content gets released. LivePlex own all rights to Scarlet Blade and if they think adding a male class to variety and more content then its there right to do so.

The item you purshased was not falsely advertised and you clearly looked at what you was purchasing.

Auroura

Rank 1
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:46 am
You know there's already a male class coming to the Korean version soon, right? Better start making that case for your money back. http://sb.reyva.com/sim/ss#bjvhwbklvsoxmcezjwlmiajmamlcddrqylgcrr

Though I doubt I should be taking you seriously to begin with anyways. The skills for the class isn't released yet, but there is already a thread somewhere on the forums about the class or character confirmed to be coming to the Korean version.

Syndicate Guild Leader