smeagols

Rank 0
smeagols
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:26 pm

male class...

i dont care how much flame i get from this coz there will be lots but i hope a GS or GM sees this...

IF a male class gets added to this game i will be wanting my money back or AP refunded. simple as that it will be false advertising.
Advertisement

PandaRaja

Rank 0
PandaRaja
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:30 pm
By that logic, people deserve a refund every time a game adds new content because it isn't the same as the original

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:31 pm
A male class has never been confirmed. Also the content of the game is decided by liveplex, the developers of the game.

Also i don't see whats the big deal about a new class being a male.

HenshinCyborg

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
HenshinCyborg
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:36 pm
PandaRaja wrote:
By that logic, people deserve a refund every time a game adds new content because it isn't the same as the original  

^^ this.

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:39 pm
Would you also like money from Microsoft when they update windows?

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:41 pm
I would like a refund on my (insert old console name) because they released (insert new console name). :/

skull12580

GameSage: Forum
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:42 pm
smeagols wrote:
simple as that it will be false advertising.  

Could you perhaps elaborate on this more? Specifically, what advertisement are you referring to?

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:43 pm
You paid for the ap, but you won't get it refunded just because some content may or may not happen. LivePlex will decide what they want to do, AGE my ask for certain things to be change, modified or removed. From there, LivePlex, would then decided to follow through with AGE's request.

It's not false adverting its more that people are spreading stupid arsed rumors and people being the sheep they are being dumb enough to believe it without official word from GMs or PMs. Just because the Korean version may get something doesn't mean our version would get it.

Always better to pay attention to what the PMs and GMs post and not listen to stupid rumors.

PandaRaja

Rank 0
PandaRaja
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:44 pm
skull12580 wrote:
smeagols wrote:

Could you perhaps elaborate on this more? Specifically, what advertisement are you referring to?  
I believe it may be this: http://scarletblade.aeriagames.com/overview/features. The "Fighting Femme Fatales" part

skull12580

GameSage: Forum
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:52 pm
PandaRaja wrote:
skull12580 wrote:
smeagols wrote:

I believe it may be this: http://scarletblade.aeriagames.com/overview/features. The "Fighting Femme Fatales" part  

Nothing has been wrongly advertised if a male were to join the groups here, though. That is, it doesn't specifically say that it is only femme fatale, and thus does not constitute false advertising.