lid344

Rank 0
lid344
PostedMar 31, 2013 7:47 pm

Question

Will this game ever start in beta? Becouse i wait for quite long now. And im not only one that waits, game will lose interests?And will be a total wipe of chars and other stuff as clear start?
Advertisement

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedMar 31, 2013 7:54 pm
The developer of Lime Odyssey decided to remove the game from the market in Korea and Thailand (where it had already been released when we had our alpha tests last year) and re-work a huge deal of the game based on player suggestions to make it a better game, and that process took quite a bit of time. Now the game is starting over its test stages after being revamped. Korea recently had a Closed Beta and should go into Open Beta soon. As for us, from what I heard, aeria said on facebook they expect an alpha test for our version some time on spring.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Re: Question

lid344 wrote:
Will this game ever start in beta? Becouse i wait for quite long now. And im not only one that waits, game will lose interests?And will be a total wipe of chars and other stuff as clear start?  

It's going into Alpha first for the reasons whitenuts said above Smile

The process is:

Alpha (Few people / Character Wipes) -- > Closed Beta (Anyone / Events / Character Wipes) -- > Open Beta (Anyone / Possible Events / No Wipe) -- > Full Release (Cash Shop)

The game itself may lose interest because of the long process, but it doesn't matter because once it does come out, a lot of interest can be generated anyways since the game is just so darn amazing <3

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 31, 2013 9:49 pm

qawsar wrote:
The game itself may lose interest because of the long process, but it doesn't matter because once it does come out, a lot of interest can be generated anyways since the game is just so darn amazing <3  

I really hope so, Blue. I'd hate for LO to not be a successful game because so many people lost interest in it.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 31, 2013 9:54 pm

xSerenitas wrote:
qawsar wrote:

I really hope so, Blue. I'd hate for LO to not be a successful game because so many people lost interest in it.  

Trust me, the fact that Aeria and Goldensoft haven't scrapped the game, other developers took personal interesting into developing the game, and the fact that there's a huge fanbase from RO waiting on a better version, is more then enough to keep an active community and that it's worth it Smile

Sure alot of people might not be able to take the waiting, even though we're so close to alpha, it doesn't make much of a difference since people will be doing reviews, etc etc over the net. Pretty much all the previous reviewers on the last alpha loved the game as well <3

So I really wouldn't worry at all \o/

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:49 am

qawsar wrote:
xSerenitas wrote:
qawsar wrote:

Trust me, the fact that Aeria and Goldensoft haven't scrapped the game, other developers took personal interesting into developing the game, and the fact that there's a huge fanbase from RO waiting on a better version, is more then enough to keep an active community and that it's worth it Smile

Sure alot of people might not be able to take the waiting, even though we're so close to alpha, it doesn't make much of a difference since people will be doing reviews, etc etc over the net. Pretty much all the previous reviewers on the last alpha loved the game as well <3

So I really wouldn't worry at all \o/  

I'd agree =3 just look now we just hear there's going to be an alpha test sure it may not be what everyone wants to hear but there's quite a few people that said they can't take waiting poping back up now and then looking in on the game and there's a few more people active around here.Yeah there's not many but the active froum members here are just a very small % of the people waiting for this game. I know quite a few people that plan on playing but they're just the type of people that like to say to themselves tell things really pick up or are just not froumer, witch a big part of the communty seem to be like that seeing that we hardly see them other then for things like big new and updates. ^^

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedApr 14, 2013 9:30 am

I'm a dude.