cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedApr 01, 2013 8:48 am
I play canta. Anybody that has played with me knows I do not care in the least about my ratio. Before this patch PVP was absolutly epic. There was the 1000 kill Saturday. There was one night I got 300 kills in like an hour. Everybody could die and die pretty fast. People that put all of their stats into defense had like no dps and were hard to kill but they could still go down. People that do a full defense build should be a little tricky to kill in my opinion. In my mind Canta was absolutly fine and needed nothing to change. Im not QQing and I will adjust I just think it would be better to not touch it.
They wanted to give mage / pagan a boost in end game and not effect everybody else why not just increase the attack power of the lvl 79 staff.
I think they should have been alot more careful about the new gear. It has such high defense and attack power and the buffs are strong. They should have made the new stuff just a little higher than the 70 stuff. Close enough to where 70 gear is still a viable option in pvp (you would be weak but still could be effective if you play smart.) When 70 gear came out it was 2x stronger than the 69 stuff 73 stuff is 2x as strong as the 70 stuff and 79 stuff is 2x as strong as 73 stuff. (rough figures) They make new gear tremendously more powerful then the previous set when in reality it would only have to be a small improvement to inspire people to buy it. They render sets obsolete thinking that people will be forced into buying the new set but they fail to see the 3 options. Sell gear and go to a lower zone or live in the AH for a month or 2 before leaving game.
Im way off topic. Sorry I got into a long rant. Short version of the above rant = Canta was fun before patch. Take it off and make it how it was before. exactly.

Advertisement

weig

Rank 1
weig
PostedApr 01, 2013 9:06 am
cobrashark13 wrote:
I play canta. Anybody that has played with me knows I do not care in the least about my ratio. Before this patch PVP was absolutly epic. There was the 1000 kill Saturday. There was one night I got 300 kills in like an hour. Everybody could die and die pretty fast. People that put all of their stats into defense had like no dps and were hard to kill but they could still go down. People that do a full defense build should be a little tricky to kill in my opinion. In my mind Canta was absolutly fine and needed nothing to change. Im not QQing and I will adjust I just think it would be better to not touch it.
They wanted to give mage / pagan a boost in end game and not effect everybody else why not just increase the attack power of the lvl 79 staff.
I think they should have been alot more careful about the new gear. It has such high defense and attack power and the buffs are strong. They should have made the new stuff just a little higher than the 70 stuff. Close enough to where 70 gear is still a viable option in pvp (you would be weak but still could be effective if you play smart.) When 70 gear came out it was 2x stronger than the 69 stuff 73 stuff is 2x as strong as the 70 stuff and 79 stuff is 2x as strong as 73 stuff. (rough figures) They make new gear tremendously more powerful then the previous set when in reality it would only have to be a small improvement to inspire people to buy it. They render sets obsolete thinking that people will be forced into buying the new set but they fail to see the 3 options. Sell gear and go to a lower zone or live in the AH for a month or 2 before leaving game.
Im way off topic. Sorry I got into a long rant. Short version of the above rant = Canta was fun before patch. Take it off and make it how it was before. exactly.  

+1 Canta as a lot of fun.. patch f;d it up. fix point blank. Fix that **** Death glitch too.

crayyzzwarior

Rank 3
crayyzzwarior
PostedApr 01, 2013 10:49 am

people should stop

stop telling me how to play or link my toon i been playing this game for long enough how to link and oj a mage -_- and playing it yes know how to switch eles and u guys are missing the point im trying to bring up the fact the canta has changed tooooo much and not for the good that is what this is all about and no i dont give a **** about my ratio thts least of my worries im just annoyed about the fact that pvp is dead cause of all the over powered attacks

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:46 pm
I don't care my ratio.... I do care about not feeling like a worthless leach. Right now when I come try and pvp that's all I feel like, I might get to buff... then I die or everyone else die before I get to do more then target and maybe even get off an instant heal... my heals are useless and so am I. I like to earn my kills, that's why I don't buy them or turn in quest kills usually. I want my kills to be ones I earn... I don't feel like I earn kills now, I feel like a worthless leach in pvp, dead before I can earn anything, or just watching my people die unable to save anyone no matter how hard I try. It is not enjoyable at all. I can do nothing.

crayyzzwarior

Rank 3
crayyzzwarior
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:05 pm

+1

+1
Chan375 wrote:
I don't care my ratio.... I do care about not feeling like a worthless leach. Right now when I come try and pvp that's all I feel like, I might get to buff... then I die or everyone else die before I get to do more then target and maybe even get off an instant heal... my heals are useless and so am I. I like to earn my kills, that's why I don't buy them or turn in quest kills usually. I want my kills to be ones I earn... I don't feel like I earn kills now, I feel like a worthless leach in pvp, dead before I can earn anything, or just watching my people die unable to save anyone no matter how hard I try. It is not enjoyable at all. I can do nothing.  

+1