Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:07 am
I wasn't bashing you OP. I was bashing Rekikyo for thinking he knows it all. Very Happy

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!
Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:15 am
Looks to me like someone got ratio problems...
This is why i don't play 1-15 or canta anymore.It is run by egoists and ratio freaks who log after 2 deaths.Yes maybe you got too much attack but few deaths in game wont kill you irl, or will they? Rolling Eyes

I had a hunter in canta and i died fairly fast, that didnt bother me at all, i resed and moved back.I'm sorry if you have ratio/dieing issues but you really shouldn't.It's a game not real life.

Tho i would be much happier if endgame pvpers got increased attack than low game pvpers.We need a boost to kill players faster more then you do.

But seriously they are working on a patch and it should be done soon.You can hold on with dieing faster for 1 week right? Smile

forum_account

Rank 2
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:04 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
This is why i don't play 1-15 or canta anymore.It is run by egoists and ratio freaks who log after 2 deaths.Yes maybe you got too much attack but few deaths in game wont kill you irl, or will they? Rolling Eyes

I had a hunter in canta and i died fairly fast, that didnt bother me at all, i resed and moved back.I'm sorry if you have ratio/dieing issues but you really shouldn't.It's a game not real life.

Tho i would be much happier if endgame pvpers got increased attack than low game pvpers.We need a boost to kill players faster more then you do.

But seriously they are working on a patch and it should be done soon.You can hold on with dieing faster for 1 week right? Smile  

no u hardly ever see the ratio players on atm cause of the patch Very Happy but im sure once fixed they come flooding back i quite like the power of some sure take 400 back off pags/mages so we all have the same boost cause i got to admit the kills are better and my death count is going up but idc i get gold for it Very Happy and deaths count for nothing its the kills we all play for so i hope the power stays and just fix the bugs/400 off magic users

crayyzzwarior

Rank 3
crayyzzwarior
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:11 am

dont mind dieng

yes
i been reading all the threads i still have a right to post my opinion + i dont mind dieng in pvp i just dont like dieng in 1 hit /...... thats not normal and im saying what else do i do to make my toon better ? its like in 20-30 atm nothing u do matters its all fixed every one dies in 1 hit uber or nub thats not right ... if u got uber gears u should atleast live a bit longer specialy when i have up to 700 abs its stupid

sesshoumaru2st

Rank 0
sesshoumaru2st
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:22 am

I Support.

Plus for this post.
Rekikyo wrote:
Simply put, you spend even less than the other canta players do. The game is run by the cash shop now, and you are no longer one of those "elite players who can use money to boost their ego" Instead, now all 90 players in canta are [20], Legend, Double max OJ'd.

Also, if they 1 hit you, there's a good chance you're just not a good mage.

That aside, there currently was something that occured to game where certain classes lost damage, and others gained it.

I seriously doubt anyone's hitting you 7k lmfao. Best in canta are maybe 5k, and the average of two toons well geared versus each other is 2.5.  

I have been telling them the same thing. True ubers are people who have anything advantageous the item shop can give them.Average players think they are ubers because they can kill nubs,but ubers kill average players 7 at once. The question is if it's unfair? well I say it's just fine for common sense reasons.

King Cheapest(AKA KING NOOB).

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:41 am
forum_account wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:

no u hardly ever see the ratio players on atm cause of the patch Very Happy but im sure once fixed they come flooding back i quite like the power of some sure take 400 back off pags/mages so we all have the same boost cause i got to admit the kills are better and my death count is going up but idc i get gold for it Very Happy and deaths count for nothing its the kills we all play for so i hope the power stays and just fix the bugs/400 off magic users  

Thats exactly my point.Ratio players are the reason why i left canta so fast.Seriously canta was filled with them, almost every raid leader from fury and aol were ratio players and based it as soon as they died twice.Then we didnt get out of base for 20 mins just because we couldnt own lights completley.In canta i agree that mages/pags did fine and if they get stripped their 400 dmg that they have more than others canta would be one fast kill pvp zone.
I hate 2 type of players in this game and those are ratio QQers and stupid people.I would be so happy if endgame got big attack boost so noone was unkillable.I think they should increase attack power for 2k there and pvp will be a lot lot lot faster and better.

@Crazywarrior then you must've linked/ojed your toon wrong.If you have linked life int rec and max ojed hp you shouldn't die in 1 hit.Maybe you linked your gears wrong.And you think you have very uber gears? I seen like 10+ canta sets that have all 20 enchants on gears and weps, 3-4 max ojs and 1x doubled stat.Relink your set and rething your build and you should do just fine.

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:57 am
Well same problem happend to me. Before the patch The pvp there was awesome (im not saying this because we were owning UoF) and all Classes were Kinda balanced. Now with the new Patch 1-15 uber PvPers hit like an uber Canta PvPers. And now pagans at Canta hit like what? 7k Crit Which is close to a normal attack to 80 PvPers. Many ppl got frustated and took a break From Canta because of this change becuase It's so Unfair for the other classes.

Ta5Ti5

Rank 3
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:04 am
forum_account wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:

Nice we actually agree on something Laughing

Ta5Ti5

Rank 3
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:05 am

Re: dont mind dieng

yes
crayyzzwarior wrote:
i been reading all the threads i still have a right to post my opinion + i dont mind dieng in pvp i just dont like dieng in 1 hit /...... thats not normal and im saying what else do i do to make my toon better ? its like in 20-30 atm nothing u do matters its all fixed every one dies in 1 hit uber or nub thats not right ... if u got uber gears u should atleast live a bit longer specialy when i have up to 700 abs its stupid  

a little piece of advice...get more ele tops, learn how to switch them and voilaaaaaa you will no longer be a 1hit Very Happy

BackforyourQQ

Rank 1
BackforyourQQ
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:16 am

Re: Canta thread aeria u lost it ..

just take a sec to read 20-30
crayyzzwarior wrote:
ok wow you guys really messed up you had my full support all this time but im done ..
ALRIGHT BEFORE I START I SPENT 150 K AP IN THE LAST 2 TIERS 1 THE EOM TIER MY CURRENT SPENDING IS REACHING 80 K AND LUCK OF THE SHAIYNIRSH TIER WHERE I HAD net spending of 74 K AP
SO IF MY OPINION REALLY DOESNT MATTER I DONT KNOW WHO'S DOES
20-30 has always been a steady pvp zone where it was one with the better gear always wins the fight ....
now for the last day or so i spent it in 20-30 trying it out with my new um mage all gears [13] + most pieces [18]
and wait what do i get ??
i been getting one hitted by every one in the UOF raid ? what the **** !!
3-4 months back i was in canta with a nuby mage with gear nothing as good and no accs and i was tanking whole raid of darks ? but now with better gear im getting one hitted let me tell you how you will loose money my 20-30 mage has 2.2 k magic attk and 1.4 k physical attk what the **** ???? my 70 um BD stuggled to get tht much attk and my 30 mage does ?? seriusly every one just gets one hitted theese days . its like high enchant gears dont matter ojs dont matter ? then what does ? why should i go spend my hard owned $$ to try and become better when i will die same time as those with lower enchant gears ?? why shall i make 2 eles when it doesnt matter ??
why should i buy pots i will die in 1 hit
im getting hit 7 k in 20-30 tht is ridiclous what ever you guys have done please change it take 20-30 back to its orignal days where it was pvp and not a game of who gets first hit this friking sucks !!!!  

Sounds like promo fraud to me... Requesting a Perma ban!

UP!

Laughing