crayyzzwarior

Rank 3
crayyzzwarior
PostedMar 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Canta thread aeria u lost it ..

just take a sec to read 20-30
ok wow you guys really messed up you had my full support all this time but im done ..
ALRIGHT BEFORE I START I SPENT 150 K AP IN THE LAST 2 TIERS 1 THE EOM TIER MY CURRENT SPENDING IS REACHING 80 K AND LUCK OF THE SHAIYNIRSH TIER WHERE I HAD net spending of 74 K AP
SO IF MY OPINION REALLY DOESNT MATTER I DONT KNOW WHO'S DOES
20-30 has always been a steady pvp zone where it was one with the better gear always wins the fight ....
now for the last day or so i spent it in 20-30 trying it out with my new um mage all gears [13] + most pieces [18]
and wait what do i get ??
i been getting one hitted by every one in the UOF raid ? what the Hard !!
3-4 months back i was in canta with a nuby mage with gear nothing as good and no accs and i was tanking whole raid of darks ? but now with better gear im getting one hitted let me tell you how you will loose money my 20-30 mage has 2.2 k magic attk and 1.4 k physical attk what the Hard ???? my 70 um BD stuggled to get tht much attk and my 30 mage does ?? seriusly every one just gets one hitted theese days . its like high enchant gears dont matter ojs dont matter ? then what does ? why should i go spend my hard owned $$ to try and become better when i will die same time as those with lower enchant gears ?? why shall i make 2 eles when it doesnt matter ??
why should i buy pots i will die in 1 hit
im getting hit 7 k in 20-30 tht is ridiclous what ever you guys have done please change it take 20-30 back to its orignal days where it was pvp and not a game of who gets first hit this friking sucks !!!!

Advertisement

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedMar 31, 2013 7:16 pm
Calm.down. Good grief. This should technically go in the feedback thread they posted which you can find here. http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1940659

<center></center>

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedMar 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Re: Canta thread aeria u lost it ..

just take a sec to read 20-30
crayyzzwarior wrote:
ok wow you guys really messed up you had my full support all this time but im done ..
ALRIGHT BEFORE I START I SPENT 150 K AP IN THE LAST 2 TIERS 1 THE EOM TIER MY CURRENT SPENDING IS REACHING 80 K AND LUCK OF THE SHAIYNIRSH TIER WHERE I HAD net spending of 74 K AP
SO IF MY OPINION REALLY DOESNT MATTER I DONT KNOW WHO'S DOES
20-30 has always been a steady pvp zone where it was one with the better gear always wins the fight ....
now for the last day or so i spent it in 20-30 trying it out with my new um mage all gears [13] + most pieces [18]
and wait what do i get ??
i been getting one hitted by every one in the UOF raid ? what the **** !!
3-4 months back i was in canta with a nuby mage with gear nothing as good and no accs and i was tanking whole raid of darks ? but now with better gear im getting one hitted let me tell you how you will loose money my 20-30 mage has 2.2 k magic attk and 1.4 k physical attk what the **** ???? my 70 um BD stuggled to get tht much attk and my 30 mage does ?? seriusly every one just gets one hitted theese days . its like high enchant gears dont matter ojs dont matter ? then what does ? why should i go spend my hard owned $$ to try and become better when i will die same time as those with lower enchant gears ?? why shall i make 2 eles when it doesnt matter ??
why should i buy pots i will die in 1 hit
im getting hit 7 k in 20-30 tht is ridiclous what ever you guys have done please change it take 20-30 back to its orignal days where it was pvp and not a game of who gets first hit this friking sucks !!!!  

So let me get this right.....

Your complaining about other people being as uber as you are and 1 hitting you even though you spent an OBSCENE amount of money on a game.

hmmmmm how about this, don't buy or spend that much money on a game run by greedy people.

Or in a dumbed down version of the above.....stop being so *admin edit* stupid and spend your money on REAL LIFE.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedMar 31, 2013 7:47 pm
Simply put, you spend even less than the other canta players do. The game is run by the cash shop now, and you are no longer one of those "elite players who can use money to boost their ego" Instead, now all 90 players in canta are [20], Legend, Double max OJ'd.

Also, if they 1 hit you, there's a good chance you're just not a good mage.

That aside, there currently was something that occured to game where certain classes lost damage, and others gained it.

I seriously doubt anyone's hitting you 7k lmfao. Best in canta are maybe 5k, and the average of two toons well geared versus each other is 2.5.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedMar 31, 2013 7:59 pm
The latest patch messed up enchant attack scaling. End game players lost 1.2k attacks and lower zone weapons gain much more. In Canta almost every dps class gained 600~ attack power from enchants high enchants. Casters gained 1K~ attacks because they also added bonus attack to INT and WIS stats.

Not all players are [20] legend double max OJed. Only the horrible players think everyone else is that. I wonder if you belong in that category.

The uber warriors are hitting for 8k deadly strikes. Uber hunters 7k rapid shots. Uber casters 6k magic arrows.

Fail trolling, thinking that what happened to end game also happened to Canta.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

Tiny_T.

Rank 3
Tiny_T.
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:58 pm
Hehe, well its pretty much killed 1-15 as well, not that there was much to kill anyway. I saw a wis orc hitting 2k non-critt and my luck hunter has 1.2k attack where before it was 600. Doesn't take long for me to kill anyone now, I used a rapid shot and killed someone who I would normally have to kite. Imo keep 1-15 and 20-30 the same as before and probably 80 just fix resist. However we know anything that will help the game wont get done.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedMar 31, 2013 9:24 pm
Alastoreo wrote:
The latest patch messed up enchant attack scaling. End game players lost 1.2k attacks and lower zone weapons gain much more. In Canta almost every dps class gained 600~ attack power from enchants high enchants. Casters gained 1K~ attacks because they also added bonus attack to INT and WIS stats.

Not all players are [20] legend double max OJed. Only the horrible players think everyone else is that. I wonder if you belong in that category.

The uber warriors are hitting for 8k deadly strikes. Uber hunters 7k rapid shots. Uber casters 6k magic arrows.

Fail trolling, thinking that what happened to end game also happened to Canta.  

Yeah sorry. I heard scaling and most players I know are complaining about losing attack. I didn't realize that Canta actually GAINED attack...... that's um ..... wierd.

But that also says something to the OP:
This is a problem developed recently, not something that is "unfair about the game." GM's are treating it like what seems to be an unannounced and unwanted patched, so hopefully it'll get reversed.

DrilleR1980

Rank 1
PostedMar 31, 2013 9:36 pm
u r totaly right crazzwarrior. i am running in canta with 17-18 gears and stil 1-2 hits
and i hit most of the lights 1-3 hits ... nutral goes for 2-4 k lol
my self i will quit if canta stay as it is ... no point of getting 6k hits where my max hp is 7k

crayyzzwarior

Rank 3
crayyzzwarior
PostedApr 01, 2013 1:43 am

thanks for supporting

now
players supporting players that are here to bash me then just dont even reply if i got money then i can spend it as much as i like for 4 years on this game i played without buying ap and yes thanks i can play mage actuelly i have 3 mages and i was fairly succesfull with them and 2.2 k magic attk is just bad for 20-30 my uber 60 um godess mage didnt even have that much ... driller aeria are loosing valueed customers

Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:12 am

Re: thanks for supporting

now
crayyzzwarior wrote:
players supporting players that are here to bash me then just dont even reply if i got money then i can spend it as much as i like for 4 years on this game i played without buying ap and yes thanks i can play mage actuelly i have 3 mages and i was fairly succesfull with them and 2.2 k magic attk is just bad for 20-30 my uber 60 um godess mage didnt even have that much ... driller aeria are loosing valueed customers  

They're not bashing you, they're telling you to open your eyes, forum is full of info/player talk about the broken patch how they tried to fix magic but then also messed everything up at the same time..