gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedMar 31, 2013 5:42 pm   Last edited by gmebilfish on Apr 03, 2013 3:37 pm. Edited 3 times in total

[Feedback] Mad Boss Spawn

Happy Easter everyone~!

If you were in game today around 1:30pm PDT, some of you may have participated in my Spontaneous Random Event, Mad Boss Spawn~! Where I gradually summon all the bosses from DKO from Bison King to Xarthox. (Apparently Antless has more spunk than Xarthox)

What do you guys think? So far I'm getting positive feedback in this event. Likes? Dislike? Have more of this event in the future?

Advertisement

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 31, 2013 6:13 pm
Absolutely LOVED it. xD You even summoned the Mighty Lena for us. :3

Towards the end I think we could've used some more bosses tho xD

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedMar 31, 2013 6:55 pm
I'm glad you went on ahead with the suggestion I placed.Unfortunately I wasn't around however seems like those that I talked to loved it.

carlreman

Rank 0
carlreman
PostedMar 31, 2013 7:21 pm
We Asian players with GMT+8 will be really glad if the event time will also consider us to possibly join those events.

adam.dj.pearce

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:48 am
It was a good event, however the end with the 2 new bosses sucked a bit as there was no drop or anything, but apart from that it was enjoyable, could have been a bit harder though Smile

XiaDun

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:14 am
it was a really good event..............antless out spunk xarth cause of that aoe dot that does 400 dmg for 20 secs lol and healers not knowing to stand as far away as possible, but for the most part it was fun till i got 1 shotted by fishy

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:34 am
I saw the announcement in game, but did not know when the Event starts so I did not participate.
Voucher Bosses also are not that tempting to me anymore.
World Bosses in an Open World Faction based PvP area would be interesting, with Heroic Gear dropping at a 5% chance, 2 hour respawn. That would be interesting.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

annaleets80

Rank 0
annaleets80
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:48 am
filipvarga wrote:
World Bosses in an Open World Faction based PvP area would be interesting, with Heroic Gear dropping at a 5% chance, 2 hour respawn. That would be interesting.  

Sounds like another game i played it was fun but all the bosses kept being camped i was in the strongest guild on our server but i could see why some or most of the people on the server truly hated our guild and did cause tension on the server and slanging matches in the chat.

It is a good idea but it's possible it could bring the same problems to this game.

Anna x

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:00 am
This event was great and i absolutely love it.

What i would like to see for this event is a special Arena for it large enough so that the bosses don't spawn so close together and if possible special versions of bosses especially for this event with better drops, like the possibility of dropping epics for weaker bosses and the possibility for heroic drops from stronger bosses.
This event should end with a World boss that has the chance of dropping legendary gear.

At the same time with this kind of drops being possible, at a quite high rate of course we could eliminate the need for prizes paid after event after all being able to kill so many bosses and getting the drops would be a prize good enough by itself.

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:08 am
Open world PvP is what i'm trying to suggest and be applyed by about.. the start of DK closed beta >.> Flip

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|