kervalin1983

Rank 2
kervalin1983
PostedMar 31, 2013 4:46 pm

Easter Goodies? O.o

Not even bonus EXP for tiered/Easter weekend? whats up with that?
Advertisement

glapfir

Rank 1
PostedMar 31, 2013 6:35 pm
agreed,
They should have at least had resurrection ruins half price all weekend, you know since it`s easter. Very Happy

Prince_Swag

Rank 0
Prince_Swag
PostedMar 31, 2013 6:51 pm
I guess there were working fixing the issues instead of setting up EXP bonuses and stuff.

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedMar 31, 2013 6:55 pm
considering how badly they screwed up with the christmas patch I am glad they didn't do anything for easter

GMTurlas

GameMaster: USA
GMTurlas
PostedMar 31, 2013 7:43 pm
We may do something, like a small in-game event, for Easter. Right now, fixing the various issues in-game right now has to come first. Once we are sure the servers stop with the hiccups, we will look into having a belated Easter event for you guys.

Four_Balls

Rank 0
Four_Balls
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:39 pm
GMTurlas wrote:
We may do something, like a small in-game event, for Easter. Right now, fixing the various issues in-game right now has to come first. Once we are sure the servers stop with the hiccups, we will look into having a belated Easter event for you guys.  

You might find a 'Kill the GM' event will go down quite nicely for alot of players. You know, just to really vent out, and forget about this slight hiccup Wink

Kersky2012

Rank 0
Kersky2012
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:18 am
This event better involve Phoenix too!

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:46 am
We never did get to see who won this event from Valentine's Day.

Sig by TenshiMari<3

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:27 am   Last edited by Arthur5174 on Apr 01, 2013 3:33 am. Edited 1 time in total
Prince_Swag wrote:
I guess there were working fixing the issues instead of setting up EXP bonuses and stuff.  

really now? If that were the case, the login server wouldn't be preventing so many players from logging in right now even though the status is in the green.

IDC about stupid bonuses, items, or any other crap. What I do care about is fixing all the friggin' bugs that is making PvP and game in general very frustrating to attempt playing. I trust GM Turlas and others have been identifying the issues/problems, but here are some examples that I personally have seen since the last maint patch:

1. Many of us can't see our opponents HP bar go down much, if at all when we are spamming a variety of skills/ele weapons (dont matter when damage doesn't register for us either above the toon or on their HP bar Rolling Eyes )

2. Also, a lot of us dying WITH HP on our bars adn not being able to ress out and having to wait the full time of the timer countdown to maybe ress us back.....otherwise we have to alt. F4 out of game and relog :/

3. Many skills are still not working properly and have taken on the effects of other classes when using them. From what I hear archers' deadly special skills all dont work at all.

4. Much more frequent "Dead" mobs are appearing than usual, causing people to have to relog at least every 30 minutes.

5. There is no real reason for eliminating the attack bonuses from all other classes while upping the attack of Mages/Pagans and spell casters in general when you institute a new skill archer can use to up the defense an additional 500 from the party/raid buff Ancient Hymn lvl 3. Simply put, with 1K+ less attack and additional defense buff, you have mroe than guaranteed that what used to be slow PvP will now be less people in attendance.

Already, many on both factions are people selling off their sets in end-game because who can blame them when they spent tons of real $ to make their gears just to have their effective value drop like a turd going down the toilet bowl? No direct explanation or agenda has been given if this attack power will ever be given back to the rest of the classes.

6. There are more bugs that the community has identified and posted in various threads that also contribute to the need/necessity to institute more patches/fixes.

7. Exp. bonus/items at discount for a holiday are a privileged treat and not a need or necessity but a WANT. What this game NEEDS are more timely fixes to what is plaguing game mechanics, PvP, and overall enjoyment of the content.

TY all for taking the time to read my vomit

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:30 am
I suggest a 'Kill the Shaiya programmer' event.