DIEnSTFU

Rank 0
DIEnSTFU
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:48 pm

Watch & Win Contest.. For The Month Of April

WIN AP FOR WATCHING AVA GAMEPLAY
Well to boost things along I have decided to do a WATCH AND WIN event on my Stream channel. Its really simple thing to get involved with. All you have to do is show up and watch the stream and chat 1 time that your there and active on it throughout April from the 1st to the 30th and you are entered to win a $20.00 AP card for Alliance Of Valiant Arms. The more you show the more your chances of winning. The winner will be picked based on participation and the amount in which they viewed the stream the more you watch and talk the Higher your chances of winning, its that simple.

Watch & Win Contest

Prizes Are:

1st Place = $20.00 AP Card for AVA

2nd Place = $10.00 AP Card for AVA

Rules to Play & Win

Rule #1. Must not break the rules set on my stream page.

Rule #2. Must at least view the channel 1 time and make one comment in the chat box to show your there and active to count towards 1 entry towards winning.

Rule #3. You may only earn 1 ticket entry per stream time meaning ( IF I START A STREAM AND YOU SHOW AND CHAT 1 TIME YOU GET 1 TICKET YOU MAY NOT EARN ANOTHER ENTRY UNTIL I STOP THAT STREAM AND BEGAN ANOTHER SO IF STREAM CRASHES AND I HAVE TO STOP AND RESTART IT THEN YOU TECHNICALLY EARN ANOTHER TICKET) Tickets can be earned every time a session starts and stops.

Rule #3. YOU MUST HAVE FUN LOL that's the reason for this...

Rule #4. Contest starts April 1st and cont. and ends on April 30th. ( All winners will receive there winnings within a 2 week period so I have time to tally everyone's views and make sure the winners are the true winners.) More then likely they will be giving there AP on the 30th of April but just in case 2 weeks at the most.

I do however reserve the right to pull said prizes or Disqualify any and all participants that break or fail to fallow the above rules in this post or the rules posted on the stream page at the start of April 1st to the 30th of 2013. I also reserve the right to pull said prizes or Disqualify any and all who act in a way to diminish other players or the contest its self or the stream.

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE FOR A FUN MONTH OF VIEWS...

P.S.
I do start give a ways around 30 active viewers as well so there is always a chance to win more then just this by viewing as well Wink

Twitch.tv/DREAMAZING is the stream info...