HeartlessZora

Rank 0
HeartlessZora
PostedMar 31, 2013 3:50 am

Daily Adventure tasks !!!!!

Hey guys why im in lvl 30 i got 4 daily adventure tasks that is gd/dzn/gsmn/,Gh/Scd/Ctd/,Scn/tvn/ctn/,Dzd/gsmd/tvd, why when i lvled up to lvl 31 i only got 3 daily adventure tasks they removed scn/tvn/ctn Sad
Advertisement

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedMar 31, 2013 4:36 am

Re: Daily Adventure tasks !!!!!

HeartlessZora wrote:
Hey guys why im in lvl 30 i got 4 daily adventure tasks that is gd/dzn/gsmn/,Gh/Scd/Ctd/,Scn/tvn/ctn/,Dzd/gsmd/tvd, why when i lvled up to lvl 31 i only got 3 daily adventure tasks they removed scn/tvn/ctn Sad  

You get certain ones based on level. As you gain levels, you'll lose the easier ones and gain ones that are more suited for that level range.

Sometimes leveling slow can be good until you're strong enuff to handle harder tasks :3 but that's totally up to you~

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 31, 2013 7:41 pm

Re: Daily Adventure tasks !!!!!

Sai5sai wrote:
HeartlessZora wrote:

You get certain ones based on level. As you gain levels, you'll lose the easier ones and gain ones that are more suited for that level range.

Sometimes leveling slow can be good until you're strong enuff to handle harder tasks :3 but that's totally up to you~  

Going off of what Sai said, I think that it's best to stick around 30-35 until you have a decent amount of fortified equipment (+12 weapon, +10 armor and hat or higher, +9 AA or higher).

It will help you a lot, because then you wont be a high level with low level equipment.

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:02 pm
*~* So.. Im level 35.. with... a +10 weapon, +9 outfit, +8 hat, and +8 aa.. o.o.. is that bad? D;

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:35 pm
hiyahaibye wrote:
*~* So.. Im level 35.. with... a +10 weapon, +9 outfit, +8 hat, and +8 aa.. o.o.. is that bad? D;  

It's not necessarily bad. Lots of people are in the same situation as you. When you hit level 36 though, you'll lose GD. So, would be best to farm medals if you need. Smile You do keep TD tho which is easy too with what you have (though higher aa would be better, level 9, 10 at max). You can get medals from Game House tasks too, just not as much.

Also, VIP is very helpful too. VIP level 9 gives you 3 ES5 (and much more) for weekly gift. Plus VIP 9 gives about a ~30% armory boost!

Hope this helps~