rheallyxia

Rank 0
rheallyxia
PostedMar 31, 2013 2:49 am

Item Pricing & Alternatives

What are items actually worth!?
I've seen topics on over pricing, and I've seen people whining about it! However, I've been scouring Google for guides or anything to tell me what these actual items are WORTH. If someone could point me to one, I'd really appreciate it. It's really confusing to try to figure out what anything is worth when there's about 10 "shops" clouding the market place, or what looks like a bunch of hobos sitting around trying to sell whatever they can.

I'm a new player to this particular Aeria Game. At least on Grand Fantasia, with the Auction feature, I could see what others were selling the items for and get a bit of an idea of what my currency is worth here... and I'd be able to see other items in one place instead of searching all the shops whenever I see one. Why couldn't something like this be an option? Why should we be immobile, unable to play the game, while we wait for people to try to buy things from us? It seems so wasteful unless you're going to use 2 accounts or something. So frustrating. I enjoy this game, and I don't want to quit, but when I don't know what to sell my items for or what anything is worth, it's discouraging to stick through with it.

Edit: Also, wasn't sure where to post this. Hopefully this is okay.
Advertisement

Tsarius

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:51 am
That's part of the issue. Because of inflation and overpricing, what an item should be worth isn't necessarily what it's currently worth. Take for example glasses. They should be worth 20M. They are worth around 100. You can't buy things at what they should be worth because people are afraid you'll resell it and you can't sell things at that because people will resell it.

Yay catch-22 economy!