Outraged.

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:35 pm   Last edited by Outraged. on Mar 30, 2013 11:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total

RANT.

I'm honestly so outraged right now. I figured that since Aeria Games is a multi million dollar company that they could be a little more professional but apparently not. Money is the only thing that Aeria Games sees. They don't care if the community is happy, they don't care if the community is being treated right, the only thing they care about is making a profit. I take time out of my day if I have a problem by sending a ticket to the Support Team and all I get is a automated response? Are you kidding me? and than I send something else and guess what happens? ANOTHER AUTOMATED RESPONSE. Why don't you quit being so lazy and money hungry and actually help people instead of being greedy **** heads because it's getting to be quite exhausting. You want the truth? well here it is, the only reason why people still play Soldier Front is because of the Play Times, Kill time events, and Tier Spenders, imagine if you were to stop them? Soldier Front would become dead in a matter of weeks and you'd be lucky to see 50 people online in each server so tell me something, why would you guys even try to jeopardize that by sending fake *** automated responses and by not actually helping out the community? I'm done buying AP and honestly I'd rather invest in buying ropes for each and everyone of you at Aeria Games to tie around your neck and simply jump. You people disgust me and you people are the reason why society is so **** up. I hope one day people can realize that money isn't everything.

Sincerely,
Another disappointed customer.
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:36 pm
Oh god... the blue X_X

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:37 pm

rc

in4 lock! better get a post in before it happens!

From Gus, With Love.

Outraged.

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
in4 lock! better get a post in before it happens!  

If this topic get's locked it just proves that I'm right and it also proves that Aeria Games is just greedy as **** and doesn't care about anything but turning a quick profit from a online game that basically died a long time ago.

Outraged.

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:50 pm
bump

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:51 pm
They have do not automated responses for their tickets. They have premade responses where they edit their standard reply. They do read your ticket buddy.

Dashizz12

Rank 3
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:53 pm   Last edited by Dashizz12 on Mar 30, 2013 11:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Lol maybe it's cause they realize that a new wave is coming in ... SURE people won't take a liking to SF2 at first, they'll wanna stay on SF1 ... but SF1 is inevitably going to die out lol ... So why not milk it for as much money as they can to put into other , more flourishing/Newer games before it DOES die out with no players on the server? lol Man you must not know how the business world works.

Not meaning to offend Aeria or anything, I love SF but it's how they roll ... Dudes make 10k + a MONTH , and don't even care about being on time with updates , and give us 3 weapons and 2 character items, and call it an update ... You'd think if they were making that much money from this game they'd put a lil money into making it better .. Nope, they give us the bare minimum to make us shut up, and throw alotta tiers / events at us to shield it.

Outraged.

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:55 pm
kotaku23 wrote:
They have do not automated responses for their tickets. They have premade responses where they edit their standard reply. They do read your ticket buddy.  

Well as far as I'm concerned, it's automated. I got the same message three times and all I asked for was a simple answer and either way the Customer Service is horrible and Aeria Games as a company is horrible. I'm going to laugh when Soldier Front gets over run by hackers again and when it finally falls to the ground because than Aeria Games will lose out on so much profit because they are greedy pieces of ****.

Outraged.

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:55 pm
Dashizz12 wrote:
Lol maybe it's cause they realize that a new wave is coming in ... SURE people won't take a liking to SF2 at first, they'll wanna stay on SF1 ... but SF1 is inevitably going to die out lol ... So why not milk it for as much money as they can to put into other , more flourishing/Newer games before it DOES die out with no players on the server? lol Man you must not know how the business world works.

Not meaning to offend Aeria or anything, I love SF but it's how they roll ... Dudes make 10k + a MONTH , and don't even care about being on time with updates , and give us 3 weapons and 2 character items, and call it an update ... You'd think if they were making that much money from this game they'd put a lil money into making it better .. Nope.  

This is exactly my point, at least you understand.

OldieUSF

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:56 pm
Okay bye.

Innovator