Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
PostedMar 30, 2013 4:40 pm
PSycho261 wrote:
Ojs back... People bought ugly costumes for their Ojs, so keep it like they was. Tomorrow we can have Lapis lv1 in our inventories instead 7s coz some believe 7s are unfair for others,,, or Wipe all double rec stats or... bla bla,,,Things dont work like that ..coz we paid with real money for a product with some specs.  

From what I can see, ever since costumes have been talked about majority of the community has said no ojs, this was before and after they were brought in, so I'm pretty sure they didn't change their minds over night.. 7s were brought in due to level cap and such so new lapis was needed, else we'd still be on level 5 lapis (I think, may be wrong) meaning pvp would be terrible for 31+.

P.S. We're turning this thread into a non-oj petition aren't we?

Advertisement

PSycho261

Rank 3
PostedMar 30, 2013 4:42 pm
The majority of ,,, what?!

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedMar 30, 2013 6:39 pm
PSycho261 wrote:
The majority of ,,, what?!  

if you paid attention to forums you would know that most people wanted costumes to not have OJ. I personally was one of them, costumes are not meant to be uber powerful

thoany

Rank 2
thoany
PostedMar 30, 2013 8:06 pm
..agreed..costumes are basically costumes and should not be used to uberize the ubers...especially since you have to get them thru AP...costumes, during certain seaons of the year, can be a fun thing to do, with probably more variety also, but having them with their super OJ stats are too much..it is not needed...

TheFrostitute

Rank 1
TheFrostitute
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:55 pm
FlutePro wrote:
I say that we wipe OJs off of all costumes completely. They should be vanity items only  

Agreed, but the more we have to spend to keep up with others the better for any commercial company, so this will never happen Smile