.DontCaeria. wrote:
xKonsta wrote:
.DontCaeria. wrote:
xKonsta wrote:
WoIfff wrote:
xKonsta wrote:
WoIfff wrote:
That's right, you have right to silence in stuff you have no clue Smile  

You make yourself sound like you're Einstein of this generation.  

To who would you compare owner of this post t:

Listen up wolf, so your saying a freakin 100 ppl are wrong and 1 dumb freakin polish is right.

Well for a low intellect that cant spell nor think I'm done here.

You feel bad for the uni? Sounds like something a dumb a person who cant attend any uni would say.

Well I understand you feel jealous.

And your answer simply makes no sense.

stop trying to defend yourself you're making yourself seem dumber each time.

And im gonna stop replying to you cause talking to dumb people can sometimes make you dumb.

And if by any change i dont understand something you say its probably cause your grammar is total sht and you cant spell not cause I dont undertstand.  

/The funny stuff is that every ESL thread brings same 3 haters to the thread:

xKonsta
DontCaeria
itsmonumental

Guyz, you are welcome to bring me fun while I update the brackets.  

Nobody is hating its a discussion forum, if you feel offended and become mad and hence take that out in your posts its not our fault. Second of all I know monumental is wrong since I know how all esports brackets work and there's nothing wrong the brackets and seeds stuff  

And I'm only in it for the posts.  

And i dont play this game anymore so idc Razz

just kinda bored waiting for something  

It's funny cause most of the people on this forum don't even play the game anymore. Razz  

Yup just quit recently, I only come on forums when Im bored.
Though i just won 1k ap from OCG now its pointless lol
Advertisement

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:39 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Honestly, shouldn't it be the other way around?

if those teams have proven to be strong in the past then it only makes sense to put them behind in the brackets, and give the new teams a bye. It just seems like you're alienating the new teams imo. I mean, if those teams are so strong, why not let them duke it out on round 1 to advance to the next?  

This, would be so much more useful IMO. Thank you jebus for coming into this thread convo

WoIfff

Rank 2
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:41 pm
Well guyz let's make it clear. When we made seeds "how we see it" (good players in team made your team higher) it was said we are biased and we seed how we like.

When we didn't seed, players said we make the brackets easy for admin teams, or we put 2 good team to face each other in early stage to make them loose.

When we make clear how we seed ( TOP4 last tour = TOP 4 Seeds ) it's "unfair because good teams don't have a game in 1st round"

So tell me, how you would do it.

Not to mention that ESL AVA Forums thread about seedings has 1 suggestion about it.

WTFake

Rank 1
WTFake
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:43 pm
ADVICE FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ARE CRYING ABOUT ESL: GET BETTER

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:43 pm
WoIfff wrote:
Well guyz let's make it clear. When we made seeds "how we see it" (good players in team made your team higher) it was said we are biased and we seed how we like.

When we didn't seed, players said we make the brackets easy for admin teams, or we put 2 good team to face each other in early stage to make them loose.

When we make clear how we seed ( TOP4 last tour = TOP 4 Seeds ) it's "unfair because good teams don't have a game in 1st round"

Not to mention that ESL AVA Forums thread about seedings has 1 suggestion about it.  

I would register all the teams into brackets and randomize it. If there is an odd number of teams, give a random team a bye. I think this would keep things as unbiased as possible, and keep things interesting as well.

itsmonumental

Rank 2
itsmonumental
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:44 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
WoIfff wrote:

I would register all the teams into brackets and randomize it. If there is an odd number of teams, give a random team a bye. I think this would keep things as unbiased as possible, and keep things interesting as well.  

+1

WoIfff

Rank 2
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:48 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
WoIfff wrote:

Had this way, so then it's:

" When we didn't seed, players said we make the brackets easy for admin teams, or we put 2 good team to face each other in early stage to make them loose. "

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:49 pm
WoIfff wrote:

" When we didn't seed, players said we make the brackets easy for admin teams, or we put 2 good team to face each other in early stage to make them loose. "  

If it's truly randomized and they're still complaining, at that point it's time to just ignore them ;P

WoIfff

Rank 2
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:55 pm
.DontCaeria. wrote:
WoIfff wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
WoIfff wrote:

Here's an idea, don't let admins play in tournaments they host!

Why where they even allowed in the first place? It's like the person that chooses who the leader of a nation get's to be also is running to be the leader.  

Because there would be no leagues for AVA if players wouldnt host it (CGO/ESL/UCG/MED/).

Arctosa

Rank 3
Arctosa
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:58 pm
So what's the problem in this 10 page thread of quote on quotes.