Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 30, 2013 9:15 am

Cata boss lv70+

I experienced something really weird in lv70 boss. When i reach this floor last week with more or less 20k BR i tried it just to see how strong it is, with no pots, scrolls and level 32 knights i handle to bring it to 50% of last HP bar. Like everyone else in this case i thought "hey! lets use pots, scrolls, buy some runes and upgrade my troops and this b***h will go down easy..." 10 mins later i was raging like i never rage before, lv3 endurance pot, intelligence, defense and HP scroll plus 3 rage runes, 5 heal runes and 2 damage reduction runes and i didn't handle to reach the last HP bar.
I did no mistakes like use restoration while under the effect of MATK down is just the boss become much more stronger when i'm buffed.

Actually i'm on level 80 and even with 26k BR i can't defeat the boss, i saw people with 30k+ defeat the level 100 one so i assume i'm missing something here. I don't care how hard they try to make me buy gems on the shop, i want them from catacombs so any advice to fight this bosses will be welcome. I'm lv50 mage with 45 pvp set and legend rings/trinkers, all healing skills at max. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 30, 2013 1:25 pm
Focus on healing and double tapping like you do in World bosses. Since in pvp gear focus on just Lightning bolts and heal spells. After an AoE Blessed(typically the spin one since it's PAtk). If your troop gets the debuff pop it with a Restoration to heal it and to give it damage reduction. Keep up suntoria at all times.

Best time to use Damage reduction runes is when you get the debuff, pop it right when you get the debuff that removes a round. Runes are quick casts so if done early enough you can get one and then another action in the same round. Then for the later part of the debuff stage do Auto+Suntoria(if not up) or Auto+Lightning Bolt and then the debuff will be gone.

Doing double taps while having Suntoria will eat up suntoria charges faster as then you're healing 2 times a round from it instead of 1. So you won't be able to have it always up, but will help with the additional healing to you.